Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Hiya Cherry just popping by to see how you are. Have a lovely day Cherry catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Well done for sticking to it all over the weekend :D bbq'd out - love it, then notice you are having left overs for your lunch bless ya :D hope you have a good week. Wow what a lovely green shiney you have and you must be so proud of it xxxxx

Ooohh, you just reminded me, I need to change the green one now for a new '3' one - I'm off to hunt one down now!! Cheers my dear xxx

Busy busy today - all the usual Monday stuff plus trying to complete my prep for my first training course which I'm running on Wednesday (despite the fact that the new job doesn't start until October!!!) - so exciting!! I can't beleive that this is the last week of July - where did it go? I must be getting old!!

Red day:

B - strawberries and natural yogurt

L - pork steak and green salad (yep, left overs!!), apple, pear

S - apple

D - roast chicken, new pots in actifry (B), broad beans (B), cabbage, gravy (5)

Now time for a cuppa and a treat in the shape of a curly wurly (6) - lovely!!!

A - milk in tea

11 syns

Good morning my lovelies, I hope everyone is feeling grand today?!! I feel in need of more sleep - my eyes are burning!! Feeling hungry too - I wonder if the two are connected? They do say that the most successful dieters have the best sleep?

EE day here as we're having yummy chinese style curry and rice for tea! Its only 8.00am and I'm looking forward to my dinner already!!

B - Strawberries and natural yogurt (with a little sweetner as yesterday's berries were real face pullers!!)

L - quiche made from 2 eggs, 1/2 pot cottage cheese, 2 rashers of bacon, peppers and onion
apple, pear, nectarine

D - chicken, mushrooms, onions (lots of both to up the SF!), rice, sweetcorn, peppers (6 syns for the curry sauce - and worth every one of them!!)

Well thats the plan anyway! I hope everyone has a good day xxx

D - curry made from left over chicken (B)

I'm not suprised you're tired. It's hectic at work for you.

Hope you get a bit more sleep tonight.

I might go back to bed and stay there until I'm thin :D

Good morning my lovelies, I hope everyone is feeling grand today?!! I feel in need of more sleep - my eyes are burning!! Feeling hungry too - I wonder if the two are connected? They do say that the most successful dieters have the best sleep?

EE day here as we're having yummy chinese style curry and rice for tea! Its only 8.00am and I'm looking forward to my dinner already!!

B - Strawberries and natural yogurt (with a little sweetner as yesterday's berries were real face pullers!!)

L - quiche made from 2 eggs, 1/2 pot cottage cheese, 2 rashers of bacon, peppers and onion
apple, pear, nectarine

D - chicken, mushrooms, onions (lots of both to up the SF!), rice, sweetcorn, peppers (6 syns for the curry sauce - and worth every one of them!!)

Well thats the plan anyway! I hope everyone has a good day xxx

D - curry made from left over chicken (B)

Hiya Cherry, sorry to hear your feeling tired, when I feel like that I get really hungry too so I guess they are connected. Lol at the berry face pullers! that did make me chuckle!

Anyhoo this is a flying visit cherry as my work is pulling me away again, how dare it lol Catch up with you later Boo xxx

I'm not suprised you're tired. It's hectic at work for you.

Hope you get a bit more sleep tonight.

I might go back to bed and stay there until I'm thin :D

What a lovely thought, sleep yourself slim - although I'd have to stay there until 2013!!!

Hello, sorry I didn't make it on yesterday - it was all systems go trying to arrange all the last minute bits for today's training course - which was a storming success I must add!! All the feedback was great, and I really enjoyed it - although I'd forgotten how tiring it is being on your feet, attentive, cheery and informative all day!!

The hotel did some fab SW friendly food today too:

B - grapes

L - can't sure of syns as prepared by hotel but there were lots of plan friendly options from which I had loads!!! salad, grilled fish, grilled chicken in a tomato and onion sauce, new potatoes, plain rice and steamed leeks!

D - at home again now - salmon, new pots sauted in actifry, salad, few cubes of feta (3), olive oil in homemade balsamic dressing (1/2 B)

Treat - ice cream (8)

A - milk in tea

Syns: 11

Hey Cherry glad the training went well :D you are going to love your new job :D

Meals sound yummy.

How are you feeling ? I see you've been feeling tired. Me too. Reckon something in the air. hope you are feeling much better now xxxxx

Hi Jackie, I think you might be right - I tend to sleep well but just seem to need some more of it right now! I hope that your poor tummy is settling down and that you're getting back into a more healthy routine again xxx

Good morning folks - just a quick WI update for me - I lost 4lbs!!! Woo hoo!!! I think it must be the stress of the week, but I'm not sure I mind what it was, I'm having it!!!

Take care all xxx

:happy096: on a great loss lovely..
Hope you are catching up on your :zz:

Thank you for all the lovely messages xxx

Diana, it is so much easier when you have support - I never minded eating SW when he was eating stuff I didn't like but it was much harder resisting treats when they were all around!! Perhaps your man will be tempted when he sees all the lovely food that you're eating? A friend in work is having a similar issue at home having to fight the 'surely you can't eat that, it can't really be free' arguments - my response would have to be 'try it for a week then lets see'!!! Good luck xx

Slightly less hectic day today, and hopefully tomorrow can wind down for the weekend!
I was waiting for a parcel this week and it finally came today - new clothes, mainly for work, all a size smaller than when I last bought any - sadly, though they all need to go back as they're all too big!!! Doesn't solve my 'I need new clothes' problem but at least it doesn't add to the 'I'll keep til they fit' pile!!!

Good day foodwise: EE

B - 2 HB eggs, peach

L - tuna, el mayo (2), 6 finn crisp, apple, pear, nectarine, 3 plums

D - syn free beef curry with mush, onions and peas, small portion of rice, actifry chips

Haven't had a treat yet, but I'm thinking curly wurly at 6 syns!

A - milk in tea

Not really enough SF in my dinner tonight, but I'm hoping that all that fruit at lunchtime will swing the balance for me!

Back