Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Well spotted my lovely - I thought that 1/2 syn per oz was too good to be true - and it was! xxx

Hiya cherry-pie

Hope your day is going well and that your board meeting went ok, I've just stopped for a couple of meetings myself as work here is snowing me down! Take care Boo xx

Hi Boo,

The board presentation was good thank you, I think I made my points and achieved my other goal of setting up a one to one with all key figures. The rest of the day was crazy - again! Some days I love it and some days it really pees me off, but at least the days always fly by! Best of all Mr Pie had cooked a lovely roast chicken dinner when I got home! Bless both Mr Boo and Mr Pie for they are trying hard this week!!

The dogs sound gorgeous - cute names too!

Another busy day here, with nothing terribly exciting to report - apart from all my pea shoots now having broken through! There were a few coming up over the last few days but the sun today has persuaded them all through!!

Food plan: Red

B - apple, pear

L - 6 finn crisp (B), 3 lc el triangles (1/2A), ham, ww yogurt, strawberries, pear

D - chicken, 198g new pots (B2), cabbage, green beans, gravy (5)

A2 - milk in tea

Well I'm stuffed right now so I think thats me done for the day!

Daily syns: 5
Weekly syns: 61

Hiya hun.

Thought I'd pop by and say hi. I'm new to the SW forum and have been enjoying reading through the diaries. Your doing marvelously well considering how busy you've been at work. Mr Pie is wonderful fair play - cooking you dinner bless. They do have their moments don't they lol. Anyway, have a lovely evening.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya hun. Just noticed your from south wales. Whereabouts?. I live just outside Swansea. Xxxx

Hiya cherry

Just popping by to see how your days been, when's your weigh in? Boo xx

Hiya hun.

Thought I'd pop by and say hi. I'm new to the SW forum and have been enjoying reading through the diaries. Your doing marvelously well considering how busy you've been at work. Mr Pie is wonderful fair play - cooking you dinner bless. They do have their moments don't they lol. Anyway, have a lovely evening.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hello lovely, thanks for popping in, a new visitor is always nice! Mr Pie is a sweetie (most of the time anyway!). He'd done a curry tonight with the left over chicken from yesterday, and now hes asking me what I want tomorrow! I have a really tough 4 months ahead of me in work and his support does make all the difference, bless him. Otherwise it would be so easy to chocolate for just a fast energy fix!

We're in the South Wales Valleys, not far from Aberdare. I love Swansea though - I was talking to another member on here the other night about the delights of Joes Ice cream (sadly she informed me that its 8 syns a scoop so I guess I'll save my favourite turkish delight flavour for a very special occasion!!)

Do you do a diary too? I love reading other peoples, so inspirational. I'll take a look and see if I can see you!

Take care xx

Hi Boo, how you doing - it sounds as though we have both had silly days at work again today - I didn't realise until I left this evening that I'd been in one building without surfacing for fresh air for 11 hours today - not good, not good at all! Roll on the 3 day weekend!

Last edited:
Ho Boo, how you doing - it sounds as though we have both had silly days at work again today - I didn't realise until I left this evening that I'd been in one building without surfacing for fresh air for 11 hours today - not good, not good at all! Roll on the 3 day weekend!

Amen to that cherry! I'm usually in work between 6.30 am and 7 then not leaving until after 5 some days. Am missing my glass of wine in the evening but have decided not to because it makes me want to nibble lol, anyhoo it pays the bills lol. Take care cherry and keep on trucking! Boo xx

I won't bore you all with my busy day again - suffice to say its done now and another one starts tomorrow! Just keep smiling, its the only way through!!

Food plan: Green

B - nothing except a cup of tea (poor effort!)

L - pot noodle in a mug thing (again a poor effort, I apologise now!)

S - ww yogurt, apple, pear

D - chicken curry - chicken (HEB), mush, onions, curry paste (6 syns), rice

Still to come - 2 ryvita (HEB2), philly light (HEA), 4 tsp st dalfour jam (2 syns)

HEA2 - milk in tea

syns total 8

Weekly total: 69

WI tomorrow....

Hiya Cherry

Just popping by to see how your days been, catch up with you soon. Boo xx

Thursday – we have passed the hump and I have finally reached the point in my week where my to do list begins to feel more manageable again!! Phew! I might even leave at my finish time of 4.00 tomorrow - it'll feel like a half day compared to the rest of the week!!!

Boo, I hope you've had a good one too?

B – apple

L – 2 hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, turkey, salad, apple, ww yogurt

D – corned beef hash made from 200g lean corned beef (4 syns), boiled new pots (200g in skins, HEB), and onions with 42g lf cheddar on top (HEA). Served with mushrooms and tinned toms (a whole tin!) This was such a lovely tea, will def have again!

pot of low fat hazelnut yogurt (2.5 syns) - funny how a lf as opposed to ff yogurt can taste like such an indulgent treat!

HEA2 - milk in tea

Daily syns: 6

Weekly syns: 6

It was WI day today and another 2lbs down :) - happy days!!!

Thanks Roziee honey, lets see if we can make the last few days of May good weight loss ones! I can't believe that we are almost half way through the year -scary where it goes!

Good day here, despite the rush earlier in the week I managed to get everything done and get out early today - just in time for the sun to come out! We made the most of it and had a gorgeous BBQ for tea, it was so nice to be outside again and even better knowing that its a three day weekend!

B - pear

L - SW quiche made from 2 eggs, 1/2 pot cottage cheese and bacon. WW yogurt

S - 2 apples

D - potato salad (200g new pots (HEB), el mayo (2 syns), quark, bacon, red onion and 42g lf cheddar (HEA)), steak, spicy chicken and pork loin chop

Fibre plus bar (HEB2), 12.5g rice crackers (2.5 syns)

Milk in tea (HEA2)

Daily syns: 4.5
Weekly syns:10.5

I've saved some syns as having a girly shopping afternoon with friends tomorrow which is bound to involve stopping somewhere for lunch!

Last edited:
Hi Cherry. Thought I'd pop by to say hello and to see how your getting on.
Mmm BBQ. Hope it tasted as good as it sounded. Your menu plan sounded lovely. Have a fab time shopping with your friends (my favourite pastime but put on hold at the mo- want to loose a little more weight then a little spending spree is order) and enjoy your lunch.
Catch ya soon.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Thanks Jules, it was a lovely day (despite the horrendous rain!). I've used all my syns but thats OK as they were saved in advance. I didn't really buy anything today, but it was good to catch up, window shop and then spend almost four hours gossiping over lunch - poor things they were so politely trying to chuck us out so they could shut!

B - small gammon steak

L - duck and parmesan salad - this is guestimated but I'm guessing a HEA for the for few shavings of parmesan, 6 syns for oil and 6 syns for the 2 small slices of granary bread
I was very good and only drank water!

D - fish pie - salmon, cod, white sauce (5 syns), potato (2 x HEB), sweetcorn (3 syns)

Later - special K breaks (5 syns), 12.5g rice crackers (2.5 syns)

HEA - milk in tea

Daily syns: 27.5

Weekly syns: 38 (day 3)

Hiya Cherry

How's your day going? I see you was very good yesterday sticking to water. It was Mr Boo's birthday yesterday and I had 3 glasses of wine :eek: but didn't cheat food wise so hopefully the scales will be kind to me this week lol

Anyhoo catch up with you later xx Boo xx

Boo, you'll be fine, 3 glasses of wine is nothing really, and besides, thats what syns are for! Well done on staying on plan food wise! I hope Mr Boo had a good birthday?

Quiet day today, we up and out early with the dogs (spent half an hour afterwards drying them and then the kitchen!!) and then popped to see mum and dad for a while before home for a late brunch. Right now the grandprix is on and I am watching the weather the hope of barbie later (forever optimistic!!)

B/L - 2 scrambled eggs, 3 bacon, mush and tinned toms - deelish!!

Later? We've got steak for this evening, hopefully barbequed and served with hm pot salad and a big green salad (fingers crossed.....)

Reality - it rained all day! So, we had the spirit of the bbq - made the salads and cooked the steaks on the george forman on the table whilst enjoying a pint of very synful cider!

S - strawberries and muller vanilla yogurt

D - pot salad (HEB, HEA, 2 syns), rocket salad (2 syns for olive oil), steak, pint of cider (12 syns!!! gulp!!)

HEB2 - slice of wm toast with marmite
HEA2 - milk in tea

Daily syns: 16
Weekly syns: 54 (day 4)

Last edited:
Hiya Cherry

Hope you managed to have your bbq, I've just made a chicken curry, it was lovely if I do say so myself! :D:D

Mr Boo's birthday went really well thank you, we ended up going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 3D it was really good. We would have loved to have done more but as Mr Boo is on long term sick leave our money is so tight at the min :cool:

Anyhoo, hope your day is going well and your resisting temptation, catch up with you later Boo xx

Back