Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

I know, I don't think either of us will be hitting the dance floor this weekend (although thinking about it, it was hitting the dance floor - quite literally!! - that got me into this blinking mess!!!). Foot is improving but far from right, but at least I can see it getting better every day - I hope that your neck eases up now over the weekend. Perhaps its time you were due a workstation / dse assessment at work?

Red day for me:

B - 28g porridge oats (B), frozen summer berries and natural yogurt all left in the fridge overnight swiss bircher style.

L - SW quiche made with 2 eggs, 1/2 pot quark and ham

D - swordfish cooked in a dab of garlic butter (3), new pots (B), salad
icecream cone (9)

Other A - milk in tea

Syns: 12

Hiya Cherry

My neck is definately due to a sleeping position apparently Mr Boo woke up to find me with my head tucked right into my chest some how, so when I woke up I was literally stuck like it, what am I like lol. Mind you I do have 2 screens on my desk so I'm going to ask for an assessment again.

Hope your foot eases up soon, catch up with you later Boo xx

Good morning all, I'm up early and enjoying the first cuppa of the day knowing that I don't have to rush to go anywhere today, mmmm, lovely! Mr Pie is still asleep so just me and the 3 furry fiends so far - although Alf keeps woofing at something in the garden - only little gentle woofs (which is good for a dog who weighs almost 13 stone!) and the whole scared backwards walking thing but I can't work out what it is! I've been outside a few times to look but nothing out there that I can see! We have a few of those big windmilly things, and they've all been there for months, but dopey dawg has probably only just noticed them!!!

Jackie, the foot incident was pretty funny if it hadn't been so painful - a fancy dress party where I stepped off the carpeted area and onto the dancefloor and did a spectacular slide to the floor! I managed to sprain the outside of my ankle, the inside of my foot and completely dislocate my big toe! They said it would be at least 6 weeks before it all starts to feel normal again....

Well I hope you all have a lovely relaxing weekend and I'll be back for a catch up later xxx

Yesterday's food: EE

B - Mr Pie made a gorgeous breakfast hash - in one big frying pan he dry fried onions and mushrooms, syns free sausages, bacon and cubes of left over boiled pots. When all was done he broke 4 whole eggs in and tilted the pan about to fill in all the gaps. When the eggs were nearly done he added 42g each of low low cheese and popped the whole pan under the grill to melt and brown the cheese. Served with tinned toms - oh my, it was stunning!!!

L - just an apple on the run after the mega brekkie!!

D - pasta and chicken in a sauce made of toms, peppers, chilis, onions and mushrooms with quark stirred through to take some of the heat back out. wm bread roll to make up HEB
(Mr Pie had the fakeaway donor kebab meat with wm pitta, tom & onion salad, mayo and chilli sauce - he was a very happy bunny!!)

Had to count milk as syns today - 6
2 french fancies - 9

syns: 15

Day at home today - bit of work to do ready for tomorrow, several loads of washing to dry and a BBQ this afternoon - come on sun, hurry up!!

Red day

B - yogurt & fruit, 2 scrambled eggs with bacon and syn free sausage

I'd highly recommend it for a weekend treat - or even as a proper dinner, it was so lovely I couldn't really believe it was on plan!!

Pretty relaxed day today, mooching about the house. All the washing has line dried, the bed is changed, the dogs beds are are all washed, the dogs are groomed (which is no mean feat with two very long haired german shepards) and I had a very lazy couple of hours in the garden this afternoon with a jug of sf squash and a book - who needs the high life eh?!

Red day

B - oats (B), berries and yogurt (overnight in fridge)

L - wm roll (B) salad, hb egg, ham and cottage cheese

D - lamb steak, pork chop, salad and potato salad (pots (5), bacon, cheese (A), spring onions, el mayo (2) and quark)
I am very stuffed so nothing else today!

(milk in tea - A)

syns: 7

I've come for sneaky peak on your diary.

Ouch with the foot. What you did sounds really painful. Hope it feels better soon.

I've only read the last couple of pages and your food sounds gorgeous. I'm definitely gonna read the rest of your diary as soon as I get time.

You've lost loads. Are you finding it easier the more you do it or has it always felt easy for you? If I'd read from the beginning I'd know the answer.

Hello cherry pie!
meant to say this awile ago, but your description of hurting your foot had me laughing with tears down my face! would have loved to have seen it! cant believe its still sore tho!:/ Your breakfast sounds unbelievably gorgeous!!! will definitely be trying that one!

How'd the bbq go?! we had one on sat night too! did youu get the weather for it?!:Dx

Hiya Cherry hun hows your day been? Hope the foot is feeling a little better and work wasn't too busy. Mine seems to have slowed down now, actually its near enough stopped. I'm having trouble finding things to do! I think I've entered the twilight zone! Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

I've come for sneaky peak on your diary.

Ouch with the foot. What you did sounds really painful. Hope it feels better soon.

I've only read the last couple of pages and your food sounds gorgeous. I'm definitely gonna read the rest of your diary as soon as I get time.

You've lost loads. Are you finding it easier the more you do it or has it always felt easy for you? If I'd read from the beginning I'd know the answer.

Hi Tillymax, thanks for dropping by. I lurve to cook - and love to eat the results(which how I ended up here!!) so like trying new recipes. Its really odd though as I think I find winter SW much easier than summer SW - I enjoy salads but much prefer soups and casseroles, its just too hot eat them at the moment! Plus we have so many more parties etc in the summer so I find I'm tempted much more often! I need a good couple of losses again now to spur me back on again!! I hit my 6 months SW anniversary in about 2 weeks and would really like my 3 stone award by then which would put me bang on my own target of 1/2 a stone a month all year....

Hello cherry pie!
meant to say this awile ago, but your description of hurting your foot had me laughing with tears down my face! would have loved to have seen it! cant believe its still sore tho!:/ Your breakfast sounds unbelievably gorgeous!!! will definitely be trying that one!

How'd the bbq go?! we had one on sat night too! did youu get the weather for it?!:Dx

The sorry but hilarious tale of my foot has kept me and everyone around me laughing for weeks!!! I have packed cruella safely away as I don't think she is my luckiest outfit ever - although I should be grateful I didn't break anything so perhaps she was lucky afterall!!
We did manage a barbie, it wasn't the warmest ever but it had to be done!!! I'm waiting for the british corn on the cobs to come into the shops (where you can buy them in their green jackets) as nothing tastes better on the bbq, mmmm, drooling at the thought!

Hiya Cherry hun hows your day been? Hope the foot is feeling a little better and work wasn't too busy. Mine seems to have slowed down now, actually its near enough stopped. I'm having trouble finding things to do! I think I've entered the twilight zone! Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hi Boo, you OK? I'm glad you're slowing down before your week off, I hate tghat feelinf of trying to rush just so you can take your booked time off! Its the opposite here - I'm doing three jobs at the mo - my own, my assistant's who we managed to find a new role for a few weeks ago and my future position that shouldn't really start until October when my department closes! Strangely though I'm loving it!!
Have you got any exciting plans for your week off?

Another bonkers Monday done and dusted! Thats about all I can say about today I think!

Excellent day food wise - I am feeling re-energised and remotivated and I want my 3 stone!!

Red day

B - apple

L - cottage cheese, 3 finn crisp (1/2B), chicken

D - gammon, new pots (B), salad, 42g cheese (A), olive oil in dressing (1/2B)

Other A - milk in tea

Syns - extra finn crisp (1), nothing else so far...(but the night is relatively young yet!!)

Came back later to add a Turkish delight icecream bar to the syns - 9

Syns total: 10

Last edited:
Hiya Cherry

I'm fine thanks, went for a lovely walk today around 50 mins long as I've got race for life on Sunday. Can't wait for my time off, we have nothing planned just a nice rest Boo xx

Hiya Cherry

How's your day going hun? Hope its not too hetic for you! Its weigh-in day today so I'll let you know how we both get on. Catch up with you later Boo xx

Another crazy but good day here - and I got out of the office on time too which is a bonus! I don't mind doing some more work when I get home if needs be but I really don't like still being at my desk late into the evening!
Mr Pie and I had a lovely cuppa in the garden when I got home, it was so nice to just catch up and unwind properly, must do it more often.

Excellent day foodwise:

B - 2 hb eggs

L - 6 finn crisp (B), 3 lc light (A), chicken, mug of soup (after writing about soup last night I had to defrost some, nevermind the fact that it was boiling today, I needed soup!!!)

S - apple

D - gammon, 2 eggs, actifry pots (B), onions and mushrooms, tinned toms

Syns? Not sure yet?

Other A - milk in tea

0 syns

Last edited:
Hiya Cherry

Sounds like your having a lovely evening! Nothing better than sitting in the garden on a summers night with a cuppa, well maybe a glass of wine lol :D

Just to let you know I've lost 1.1/2 this week and mr Boo 1/2 so all good here, catch up with you later Boo xx

p.s. 3 more get ups then a week off, can't wait lol Boo xx

Mmmm, I was tempted by the bottle of bulmers in the fridge but settled for a syn free cuppa instead - although right now trying to persuade Mr Pie to visit the scary buried under the stairs, bang your head overspill freezer to see what lollies we have!!!

Well done on the 1 1/2, fantastic!!

Re 3 more wake ups - we're like the opposite of little kids counting how many sleeps!!

Well done you, I absolutely love bulmers, don't think I could resist that lol

Hope you get your lolly, we've just had a mini-milk, they are lush and only 1 1/2 syns.

Lol your right about the wake ups hehe what are we like lol :D:D:D Boo xx

Did not stop today in work - and still managed to end up with a longer to-do list at the end of it than I had at the beginning! I've booked Friday off though as I have loads of hols to take and no chance of a full week so going to have to snatch some odd days here and there!

EE Day

B - 42g oats (B + 3 syns), natural yogurt, frozen berries

L - quiche made from 2 eggs, quark, bacon, peppers, mush and 42g cheese (A), apple, nectarine, plum

D - beef curry (beef, mushrooms, peppers, onions, toms and spices), rice, actifry chips

milk in tea (3)

Back