Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

All is good here thanks Boo - great day in work (tonnes to do but all interesting so not so bad!), home by 5 (practically unheard of these days!!), lovely dinner and the apprentice is about to start on the TV - how sad am I eh?!!!

WI tomorrow so fingers crossed. Foot still very puffy but fluid has definately gone from everywhere else, my rings are falling off again!

Food plan: EE

B - alpen light bar (1/2HEB)

L - salad, 42g l f cheese (HEA), bacon, packet of cheese wheels (5 syns)

D - 1/2 pack maggi seasoning (3.5) with chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and 1/2 pack savoury rice
alpen light bar (Other half of B)

3 syns - milk in 3 teas

11.5 syns total

WI today and 2lbs down - happy!!!

Just a quick one tonight (oh-er!!!) as off for a girly catch up tonight (diet coke only though for me, can't risk a wobble on this foot!!!)

Red day

B - 2 wm toast (B), honey (3)

L- sw quiche - cottage cheese, eggs, bacon

D - chicken, salad, new pots (B), 42g l f cheese, homemade dressing of lemon juice, pepper, garlic and 1/2 tbsn olive oil (3)

A - milk in tea

Hiya Cherry

Congrats on your 2lb weight loss, woooo hoo! hehe Have a great evening tonight Boo xx

Well I did have a great evening - so great that we packed up the cars and the dogs and headed off to a friend's farm in west wales for a long weekend - it was absolute bliss!!! Ate fairly well, paddled my foot in the sea, caught too much sun and drank a few bottles of red wine (ah, not so good!) and generall chilled out - phew work was hard again today though!!!

Food today: Green

B - apple

L - cold spanish omlette (eggs, quark, red pepper, sweetcorn, potato, HEB ham) - I didn't really enjoy this cold, not sure I would repeat again!

D - lentil, potato and spinach curry with HEB chicken breast

HEA1 - 28g cheddar (as a snack with an apple)
HEA2 - milk in tea

Off to bed now, knackered!!!

Glad you had a lovely weekend cherry xx boo xxx

Hiya Cherry

Have a good day hopefully not too busy lol. Catch up with you later. Boo xxxx

Hi cherry pie!

Warning, :hijack:!:) sorry, hope youu dont mind me posting!
ive been reading your diary for the past few hours and just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss so far! its so inspiring to read the success of other people, especially when youu seem to have so much to deal with!! wishing youu a speedy recovery!:D

Jelly-Baby!:)x

Hi Jelly baby, its always good to have visitors! Its the best way to find your way around too, just post everywhere and soon all the lovely folks on here will get to know you. This forum is such a fab source of inspiration and keeps me going when everything else is going slightly mad!!!
Good luck and let us know if you decide to start a diary too and we'll pop in xxx

Hi Boo,
Hope the neck is feeling better today? And that WI was all you hoped for?! Hows your mum and step dad getting on - a loss for sd this week hopefully?
Catch up soon xxx

I'm not sure where today has gone! I was in the office for hours but I feel like I got loads and loads done - for once the to-do has got shorter!!
I have been mega mega hungry today though - so much so I had two lunches!!

Plan: Red

B - fruit salad

11.00am lunch - cottage cheese, ham, hard boiled egg

2.00pm lunch - gave in and bought a tuna salad in the canteen!

D - 2 wm pitta breads (2 x HEB), 28 g cheddar (HEA), chicken, peppers, onions in a spicy 'chuck in whats in the spice rack' rub!!
Cadbury's icecream - 9 syns

HEA2 - milk in tea

Hiya Cherry

Just a flying visit to see how you are. Looks like you've had a busy day! Just thought I'd let you know I lost 1.1/2 lb this week, a little disappointed but I guess losing this way will keep it off (hopefully!)

Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Thanks for the welcome cherry pie!:) Oohh I am, feel like I'm hijacking everybody's threads!:) it really is such a good source of inspiration! Everybody is just so supportive!:D I actually have started a diary already!:Dx

Hiya Cherry

Just popping in to see how your doing hun, hope your not too busy Boo xx

Not sure where yesterday went, well I do, it went to work, but blimey what a week its been!! I'm enjoying lots of new challenges in work but the old ones will be around for a few more months yet and thats the hard bit!

Foot is playing up again these last few days, still very swollen, I think I'm trying to do too much too soon but I don't seem to have time to slow down either - at least its Friday tomorrow!

Food yesterday: Red

B - yogurt and fruit

L - salad, bacon, 28g cheese (A), 1 slice wm bread (B)

D - roast chicken, carrots, cabbage, pots (B), gravy (5)
ice cream bar (8)

Milk in tea (A)

Syns: 13

WI today, STS - not brilliant but I expected it after the weekend and I haven't really been moving about as much as usual. Just go to keep on keeping on now and get this foot better.

Food today: EE

B - fruit and yogurt

L - salad, bacon, cheese (A)

D - chicken curry (6) - with loads of onions, mushrooms and spinach, actifry chips, rice

Thats it for now....

Hiya Cherry

Hey don't worry about sts I'm sure next week you'll have a loss, how's the foot?

I'm still on pain killers for my neck, so what with your foot and my neck we're a right pair lol

Anyhoo, have a lovely evening and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

I know, I don't think either of us will be hitting the dance floor this weekend (although thinking about it, it was hitting the dance floor - quite literally!! - that got me into this blinking mess!!!). Foot is improving but far from right, but at least I can see it getting better every day - I hope that your neck eases up now over the weekend. Perhaps its time you were due a workstation / dse assessment at work?

Red day for me:

B - 28g porridge oats (B), frozen summer berries and natural yogurt all left in the fridge overnight swiss bircher style.

L - SW quiche made with 2 eggs, 1/2 pot quark and ham

D - swordfish cooked in a dab of garlic butter (3), new pots (B), salad
icecream cone (9)

Other A - milk in tea

Syns: 12

Back