Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Oh dear, was so looking forward to Friday night but it all went a little wrong! I slipped on a spilt drink on the dance floor, went flying and ended up in A&E for 6 hours!! Thankfully nothing broken but I did dislocate my big toe and torn tendons and legaments to foot and ankle - I can honestly say that putting my toe out - and then having it put back in 5 hours later - was the most painful thing I have ever experienced! It was early in the night so I didn't even have much alcohol in me to numb it at all!! I now have to rest as much as I can, wait for the swelling to go down and the bruises to come out and keep my toes strapped up to stop them popping back out again - ooooowwwww!!!!

For any onlooker though it must have been quite funny, cruella devil was rescued by snow white and hitler but hitler fell over too and had to be rescued by a red telly tubby!! I did manage to transform back to 'normal' en route to hospital though, I have never scrubbed at my face quite so hard with babywipes before and the wig etc were all left in the car!!

Not much to report foodwise, although it had all been pretty SW friendly apart from the 4.30am mcDonalds on the way back home once it was all over!

Oh blimey Cherry you don't do things by half do you! All I can say is ouchy ouchy ouchy!!! God love ya. Hope it heals quickly for you. Boo xxxx

*ouch*
Now I didn't laugh at you injuring yourself BUT I did giggle at your description of your rescue team :giggle: -what a sight that must have been...

Sounds like you have done some right damage :character00264: -looks like you need to get in a comfy chair and get everyone running around after you ;)

I think Mr Pies gift was lovely n romantic-much better to give you something you can use than just buy something "because" -to me it shows much more care -good ole Mr Pie :party0011:

Well done on you loss too :happy096: -and your shiney and 10% :party0011:
Hope you aren't in much pain now... take care and keep off your feet...

Make sure you rest cherry! Maybe this is the universe trying to tell you to slow down and not work so much ;-)

Hope you're not in too much pain.. Get lots of help from mr pie and look after yourself xxx

Thank you my lovelies, and yes, I'm just doing as I'm told (for once!) and resting while Mr Pie does all the and carrying bless him!

Capricorn, I don't think that I'll ever forget my brave rescue team bless them!! I didn't even notice that we had hitler in the room until he skidded to a halt on the floor next to me!!

Roziee and Boo, you're right you know, this is someone somewhere warning me that 60+ hours a week are no good and must stop!! Alternatively, it may be cosmic revenge on cruella....

I'm trying to stay on plan food wise, so far today 2 alpen light bars (HEB or 6 syns, depending on what Mr Pie does does for lunch and dinner!)

Take care all, catch up soon xxx

Hiya Cherry

How are you today hun? I hope you have kept off your bad ankle.

Glad Mr Pie is looking after you and that your resting, make the most of it lol Catch up with you soon Boo xx

Sorry for so few posts, I can't seem to stay awake at the moment! We've had lots of visitors which has been lovely, but as soon as they go I fall asleep again! Poor Mr Pie has made so many cups of tea, we've done a big box of tea bags since last week!

I can't really say that I have been on plan 100% but at the same time I haven't really had too much of an appetite either. However, I've been back to the office today and it was good to feel hungry when I got home. Sitting down with my foot up again now as its puffed up again having moved about more today. I'm going to go in again tomorrow but taking it easy, sitting down and sticking to short days for now.

I should WI tomorrow but have decided to give it a miss - I am that puffed up that the result will only de-motivate me so going to get back on plan properly and wait for the swelling and bruising to go away!

Take care all xxx

Hiya Cherry

Just take it easy and don't do too much at work, muscle sprains take ages to heal so you'll have to look after yourself.

I think your right about weigh-in, I shouldn't worry about it, you'll get there.

Anyhoo, I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Just half a day in work today, and I managed to spend most of that on my bum (sitting down might I add, not falling over again!!)

EE day

B - alpen light (1/2 B)

L - pasta, bacon, quark and salad, fruit salad

D - pork chop, pots, cabbage, gravy (3)
curly wurly (6)

HEA - milk in tea

Syns so far: 9

Hiya Cherry

Glad your day has been ok, still haven't tried that pasta will make sure I get everything for it when I go shopping tomorrow, have a great evening Cherry Boo xx

What a lovely day! I had to go back to the hospital for my follow up appt - all is OK and healing well, and I can start to move about abit more now and even drive again - yay! It was lovely and sunny when we can out so we popped into asda for some fresh ham, salad, rolls and fruit and had a little picnic on the way home before calling in to see my mum - all in all a good day! Fairly quiet weekend planned - I have several crafty projects that all need starting plus a good stack of books lined up so heres to a relaxing one at home! Its in stark contrast to the weekend of partying that last weekend was meant to be but that got me straight into trouble!!!

Food plan: EE

B - alpen light (3 syns)

L - wm roll (B), lots of ham, salad, mango, raspberries

Planned for Dinner - piri piri tuna, new pots, salad (3 syns for oil in homemade dressing), cornetto (6)

HEA - milk in tea

syns: 12

Hiya Cherry

Sounds like you've had a lovely day, glad your foot is feeling better, have a nice relaxing weekend with your books and crafty stuff! Catch up with you later Boo xx

Sat June 25th - very chilled day today, more mobile but just pottering around the house. I even did the dinner tonight - was good to get back in my kitchen (although I did sneakily wonder if I could feign exhaustion when it came to the washing up!! I was good though and did it myself!!)

EE

brunch - wm roll (B), bacon, 21g lf cheese (1/2 A), salad - soooo tasty!!! pineapple.

dinner - hm meatballs in a spicy chunky sauce of onions, mush, peppers, chillis and tinned toms with pasta and 42g lf cheddar (6 syns)

packet of mini digestive (6), packet of lidl bacon fries (5)

other 1/2 of A as milk in 3 cups of tea.

syns total: 17

All in all a good day!

Hiya Cherry

Hope your having another chilled day and that you get some help with the washing up lol

Hope your having this nice weather too! Catch up with you later Boo xx

Thanks both, foot definately feeling better today. It still puffs right up after walking about but it goes back down again when I rest it and its less painful than it was.

Lovely day here - pottered about in the sun this morning, mums for lunch and then to my nieces first dance concert - she's only 5 and goes to street dance classes - it was so cute!!

Food: Red

Lunch - chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with light philly (HEA), new pots (HEB), green beans, little bit of cheese sauce (5)

Dinner - cold meats, salad, wm roll (B)

Other A - milk in tea

cornetto (7 syns)

Syns total: 13

Phew, what a warm sticky one - its tipping down outside now - it was v funny to watch mr pie do the bringing in the washing dance around the garden!!

Despite the heat we had a cooked dinner tonight and it was blomming lovely!!

EE
B - fibre plus bar (HEB)

L - ham, mug shot, huge fruit salad

S - crisps (5)

D - chicken, dry roasted pots, cabbage, gravy (5)

HEA - milk in tea

syns: 10

Hiya Cherry

How's your day going hun? I dont' know whats its like your way, but it looks like its going to rain here very soon, its a little cooler than yesterday but still humid.

Well its weigh-in night for me so I'll post later and let you know how I've done. Catch up with you later Boo xx

Phew, where has the day gone I'd like to know?! I drove to work again today and didn't mean to do a long one but before I knew it I'd been there 11 hours and literally hadn't blinked! Good day though so can't grumble!!

I'm trying to drink my water again this week, and feel like its doing me good again! I'm usually very good but while i was home last week I was scared to drink too much as we only have an upstairs loo and on crutches it felt like a very long way away!! However, I can tick off my 2 litres of water plus tea and a diet coke today!

Plan: EE
B - raspberries, strawberries, ww vanilla yogurt

L - cottage cheese, chicken, 6 finn crisp (B), fruit salad

D - chicken, onions, mush, peppers, curry paste (6), rice, white cob (7)

Milk in tea - HEA

Syns total: 13

Hiya Cherry

How's your day going girlie? Hope your day has not been too busy and that your ankle is not playing you up.

I've just read your post. I try to drink between 3 and 4 litres of fluids a day, I love asda's no added sugar double concentrate squashes, they're lovely and free too! Anyhoo stay strong hun and I'll catch up with you later xx Boo xx

Back