who doing 30 day shred

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
who doing the 30 day shred?
i've just ordered it

Thinking of giving it another go this weekend. I ached so much after the first time last time I didn't dare do it again!

mines not arrived yet when it does i will try it and see how it goes i was thinking of doing that every other day and gym on fridays for ladies morning.

Can you let me know what you think of it? I was thinking of doing it once I am a bit fitter. My GP advised me to start with gentle exercise as I have never done any sort of exercise apart from walking and swimming. :)

Me I'm doing it, I'm done day 12 today and I'm on level 2. Had no problems with being on SS and doing it.

BUT it's absolutely not gentle exercise! I'm pretty fit and found it hard to begin with, spent the first few days in pain in muscles I didn't know I had! But it's great and I love it, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Me I'm doing it, I'm done day 12 today and I'm on level 2. Had no problems with being on SS and doing it.

BUT it's absolutely not gentle exercise! I'm pretty fit and found it hard to begin with, spent the first few days in pain in muscles I didn't know I had! But it's great and I love it, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Thanks Surfhunny, I will try to get fitter before trying it :)

Back