who drinks tetras? and do u have good losses?

bluedress21

Hey, just for pure convenience I'm thinking of having tetras on a saturday and sunday... I'm always at my bf's and at home I use a blender, its juust to save me lugging my hand blender there .we both still live with parents so I don't want to mess up there kitchen like I do my own! .. But my CDC has said they have more cals or carbs in.. Cnt remeber!!?

I do and my losses have been fine. Ive not mixed a packed for 6 or 7 weeks.

I moved to tetras as soon as i realised they existed (second week i think) and i'm pretty sure they haven't affected my losses at all.

That's good to know they dnt affect ur loss! I've tried 2 a banana and choc, omg ii had to hold the banana one down! And I hate the choc! ... I don't drink milk and that's all I can taste!! Even tho in the packs they have some sort of milk powder it makes me feel better that I'm actually drinking it with water!can't taste the milk as much!! blluuuggghh I'd rather have the hassle of mixing one I think x

i only like tetra shakes and my losses were fab before.

i drink tetras if i'm out and about, and for work - but i don't find them anywhere near as satisfying as a thick, fluffy shake whizzed up with loads of ice.

also handy for out and about is the tomato soup, which you mix up differently, and doesn't go lumpy without a blender... and the bars of course. yummy, yummy bars.

the bars do have more cals & carbs, but i lost the most weight so far this week, (week three - first week of bars) and I had a bar every day.

I like the taste of the tetras but they were finished far too quickly. And are a bit too thick. Most days I am on SS plus either the meal or milk. If I have the milk, I pour the tetra into a large glass then add milk and a few ice cubes and that makes a good quantity so I feel like I've had something. And it tastes great.

Back