who else has a photo album?

Kayee

Silver Member
I have just uploaded a album of my 'journey' im going to upload pics to it every 2 stone i lose! who else is taking pics of there journey? xx

I have avoided photos!! The only one I have of me is one taken a few weeks ago at our works night out & I actually like it of myself which is almost unheard of, might add it & one of me & the boy when I am probably at my biggest....

awwww hun u shud put some pics up. wud be lovely to see your progress. i look at my photos i have uploaded and i think i look like i have lost a little bit of weight so that is what makes me feel more positive about all this. I just wish i done all this earlier :( i feel like i have missed out on life :( xx

I feel exactly the same, I said I was gonna do it for my 30th & I am not 36 but I know I will be there long before I am 40!!! I have just put some photos on....

Kayee said:
I have just uploaded a album of my 'journey' im going to upload pics to it every 2 stone i lose! who else is taking pics of there journey? xx

I've managed to open my first album today!.. it's a little scary when you see the "before" picks!!..
anything that keeps you on the straight n narrow can't be bad though!!
X

I am gonna have to start having piccies taken of me now so I can see the changes although I can in the mirror already......

Sammy and Lexie youve both inspired me to find my pics and upload them. So watch this space. Kayee I cant see yours though.

ok Ive done it! Ive added a few Ive jsut found onthe computer. There are a couple more I will add that I dont know what weight I was, they are just pivotal photos that make me hate myself.

My profile pic is me a few months ago so I had lost a bit of weight but in recent photos I can see the next lot of weight loss. I don't really have any of me at my biggest, I was the photographer as a way to avoid having my picture taken! I will take and upload another one when I have lost another 6lbs as that will be 2 stone lighter than the profile pic.

I do think pictures can be a really useful tool because we look at urselves everyday and can't always see the changes, although clothes getting bigger helps, so to compare pics is a good reinforcement that the hard work is paying off.

Sammy and Lexie youve both inspired me to find my pics and upload them. So watch this space. Kayee I cant see yours though.
just had a sniff through yours sugar!..
blimey you have done well, i see even at your heaviest you still carry your weight well!.. id had never said you looked 18 stone!!.. lovely photos x

Back