Who else is on day 2??

I've just had my last pack, a lovely hot choc mint before heading off to bed, they're my favourite pack and I've got enough for 2 each evening.

I know I've nowhere near drank enough water today so am going to have another pint now and tomorrow I'm definitely going to drink more!

All set for day 3 now.......

Im all set for day 3 too, have just finished my last tetra and last glass of my 4 ltrs

Ended day 2 with my last pack and hot decaf tea! Loving it so far.

MM

How is everyone today?

I'm doing well. Working from home today and surprisingly not tempted by anything. I've had my two shakes and a about 1 1/2 liters of water. I had the annoying grumbling stomach all last night again so I'm pretty wiped from the lack of sleep. I may try to grab a short nap over lunch today. Other than that, I'm feeling good - not groggy or anything, just a tid bit cold!

I'm pretty cold, too. I have had two packs and am saving my last until closer to bedtime (I find it helps me to sleep better). I have been drinking decaf tea, but really need to up my water. I am going to go and try warming some flavored water in the microwave and seeing how that works.

MM

Back