• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who has a food diary that is mainly Green Days?

I am asking for Diaries with Green Days!

I tried Red, but it didn't do me much good as I only lost 0.5lb on it, so thought I would try Green this week and see how I get on with it...EE I lose about 1lb on, so I think my body prefers Carbs (defo a plus!! if I am right :D)

There are so many Diaries and a lot of them that I have looked in are mainly EE and I only want to do EE if I really can't get on with Red or Green, mainly because I am finding it quite exspensive to keep up all the fruit and veg for us all as a family...Green sure seems like the cheapest option....so hoping it will work for me :)

Thank you lully MiniMinners!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Sorry to butt in, is there somewhere on here with the food options for Green a guide for what to eat etc? Been looking and reading lots of posts the intro for newbies does not overly cover Green.

I would like to know Hex A amounts and B's. I keep wanting to do it and get confused with whats what, losing well on EE but would like to eat more B's and have cheese as an A is it?