Who has a WI class in the PM?

speccyblue

I really dislike weighing in the PM as I weigh so much heavier.

I put on some weight last week at my last group, so I thought I would monitor it during the week and it seemed to be going down. I've just got on the scales now and now I am heavier than I was last week. I am completely gutted, I have been so good.

It makes me not want to go now :(

I do

But as your weighing in the pm every week the weight changes should be consistent

Everyone is lighter in the morning

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Go to group! Your home scales will not be the same as the SW scales - if you've been good this week, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Go to group! Your home scales will not be the same as the SW scales - if you've been good this week, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I've lost a lot of weight in 10 weeks and I seem to be stuck and now I'm panicking that I will put it all back on.

I hope their scales weigh lighter than mine, that would be nice!

I do

But as your weighing in the pm every week the weight changes should be consistent

Everyone is lighter in the morning

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I realise about the consistent weigh loss but I can't work out why I am heavier than I was last week even though I have been good.

Fingers crossed the scales weigh me lighter at SW class than at home.

Sorry, I'm having a panic situation!

speccyblue said:
I realise about the consistent weigh loss but I can't work out why I am heavier than I was last week even though I have been good.

Fingers crossed the scales weigh me lighter at SW class than at home.

Sorry, I'm having a panic situation!

Did you measure every drink, weigh every meal, use the same amount of salt, do the same amount of exercise, Are you in the same part of your monthly cycle, have you slept the same, had the same bowel movements? Because ALL of the above affect weight loss, and every week someone says the same as you have.

The only guarantee is that if you keep hopping on and off those scales you will get stressed about it and obsessive and not only does stress also affect weight loss, you're setting yourself up for a fall off the wagon!

speccyblue said:
I'm ok, I got a loss this week. Panic stations are off lol.

Great news, well done! Now, step away from the scales at home! They only end up messing around with your head, it really isnt it

Our bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes. I know it's easier said than done however try not to put yourself under too much pressure... the weight will come off.

The longer it takes to lose the harder it is to put back on :)

Everyone will be lighter in the morning - simply because of all of those hours you haven't eaten/drunk for.

If you're class is always in the evening, I don't see what difference it will make, as your results should be consistent. It would be different perhaps if one week you weighed in the morning and then the next you weighed in the evening.

The worst thing you can do is not go to class, please go, and let us know how you get on xx

Back