Who has been successful on this? Anyone transfered from cambridge or other vlcd?

purpleflower

Hi

I am on cambridge right now and considering changing to juddd. I am really struggling to find people who have an opinion or are or have been successful on it. So looking for those who have a story to tell really. looking for inspiration please .....
Also anyone transfer to this from cambridge or vlcd?
Purple

Hi, members on this board are thin on the ground, but I am a very enthusiastic convert :D My diary link is in my signature, take a look its not too long so you shouldn't get too bored. I will say if you have been doing a vlcd then you will find doing the down days a doddle. I did a vlcd last year and lost a lot of weight but ended up putting it all back on :sigh: I have considered doing JUDDD for a while and finally took the plunge 3 weeks ago and honestly havent looked back. If you take a look at the JUDDD website there is a calculator where you can work out your personal calories, for me they were 426 on a down day and 2200 on an up day, I am very strict on my Down days but don't really count my cals anymore on up days, I also have 2 up days on the weekend. I find that I can stick to it long term by giving myself all weekend off. Knowing that you are only really restricted for one day at a time is great and it fits into 'real life' so much easier than a vlcd. The losses aren't as great but its easier to stick to, hope you give it a try , could do with the company ;)

Back