Who has repped you?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone no if there is a way to find out which member repped you?
Just so i no who to rep back?
I am new to all this.;)

LOL - I think and I may be wrong ... you get a notification in the top right hand box - where you're notified of PM's etc - it takes you to your subscriptions page - where if you scroll down you can see who repped you. However, sometimes people remain anonymous and then you dont find out

Hope that makes sense to you, cos having read it back I'm not sure I'd understand it :p

Thanks hun,i will have a look next time i get repped,i have never repped anyone before till now,i will rep you now for a good answer! :)

wen i rep someone ive started writing a wee message then i sign my username at end of it xx

Thanx - Would rep you now but apparently I am all repped out - and even if I wasn't I'd only get told to spread it around before I rep you again - soooooo confusing keeping a tally of who you have and how many lol

i know jax when i go to rep u hun it always says i have to spread it around lol xx

Also, if you click on the rep itself, it takes you to the post that you made which the person liked (does that make sense)?

Sometimes I will put my name, usually I don't though.

I'm really glad we don't know who has repped us. To rep someone just because they repped you makes a total farse out of the whole system and it becomes worthless.

Repping is to say you approve of the post. You found it helpful, or approved of it for whatever reason. It's not for payback.

Back