who has the perfect figure?

i think kim kardasian is gorg! big booty lil belly and nice boobs haha xx

Yeah, I'd agree about Kim, she's on the front of this mag, she's got such a great body. JLo is in it too, she's got those fab dancer legs too.

I so wanna be her when I grow up....:p

Christina Hendricks

Christina-Hendricks-At-The-2011-Golden-Globes-4of65.jpg

Personally think Peter Paul Rubens the Flemish artist had it right.............he doesn't even miss out the cellulite...... he did lots of nudes so don't look at this if it will offend you. It is one of the world's most classically acclaimed paintings but I am aware that some folks don't like nudity.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ubens_034.jpg/423px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_034.jpg

Now back to the real world...... if I could I would love to look like......

mar.jpg

Marilyn Munroe .

Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard!!! Its my aim!!!

From your pics, I can TOTALLY imagine you like this - you're not that far off now!

I always think Beyonce is very shapely and curvy, I'd be happy with a body like Beyonce's! (ha ha in my wildest dreams!)

Nicki Minaj - she's my idol!
She's so talented, and beautiful inside and out.
Her figure is to die for, curvy yet slim! :)
Dream on Stevie, lol..xx

Bernie Dexter.

imgres
BD1.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OoHZm_rWprs/SZb4Z4rbWUI/AAAAAAAACT4/hfiYU6ZjhYc/s1600-h/BD1.jpg

(Even if she is a Weight Watchers girl!! Lol)

Last edited:
And I can't get my pic of Bernie to show up - must be doing something wrong. Doh!!

Liv Tyler -I think she is stunning

02.jpg

Here you go Lucky7 -Bernie dexter -I googled her :p

2+bernie+dexter+lucy+b+lingerie+sheer+bra+panty+suspender+belt.jpeg

dress5.jpg

I would LOVE a figure like kelly osbourne. I think she looks amazing at the moment a figure to die for!! x

Just re-read this thread and am blushing at your lovely comments. I can dream of looking like JS!!! i think she worked out 4 hours a day for the bikini scene in Dukes!!! :) she does look awesome! x

Back