who has the perfect figure?

Just re-read this thread and am blushing at your lovely comments. I can dream of looking like JS!!! i think she worked out 4 hours a day for the bikini scene in Dukes!!! :) she does look awesome! x

FOUR HOURS A DAY, WOW. That is a hell of a long workout! I wish I had one spare hour a day, never mind four, haha! But I guess if you're getting paid lots of monies for it... :p

Off topic Ellebear but I just saw your wedding ticker! Almost less than half a year to go!!! Eeeeek! xxx

loving all the pics :) how do u all upload pics like that? god im sooo thick!!

its weird how evry1 sees beauty in all diff ways, :)

Scarlett Johannson has a lovely figure!I would love to look like her!

I would give ANYTHING to look like Lucy from TOWIE.

CarWash_02_1290906a.jpg

loving all the pics :) how do u all upload pics like that? god im sooo thick!!

its weird how evry1 sees beauty in all diff ways, :)

Not thick at all just not familiar with something you haven't done before and have shown your intelligence by asking how it is done. Thick is not to want to learn.

I am no expert but a simple way is if you have googled images of what you want to post it is just a case of simply right clicking on the image. A box will drop down, left click on copy. Go back to were you want to post the picture, right click again and left click on paste and hat is it.

Like this...........

I have copied you !!!!

Hope you have understood my clumsy explanation.

If you want to upload from a website or photo-bucket or the like there is a facility at the bottom of the page.

thanks for that, didnt realise it was just copy and paste lol.

thank you xx

thanks for that, didnt realise it was just copy and paste lol.

thank you xx

No problem...........see you really knew how to do it all the time.
hugs.

Drew Barrymore for me. She is gorgeous and i admire her for not conforming to the "norm" stick-thin figure of hollywood. Although if someone was offering me dita von teese's body its not like i would say no!

Martine McCutcheon

Attachments

• martine.jpg
    martine.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 7,711
I'd happily swap my cellulite, stretch marks and post baby flab for any of the pussy cat dolls!! Doubt I could keep up with the fitness regime though!!!

Personally think Peter Paul Rubens the Flemish artist had it right.............he doesn't even miss out the cellulite...... he did lots of nudes so don't look at this if it will offend you. It is one of the world's most classically acclaimed paintings but I am aware that some folks don't like nudity.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ubens_034.jpg/423px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_034.jpg

Now back to the real world...... if I could I would love to look like......

mar.jpg

Marilyn Munroe .

Ooh your post has just taken me back to when I used to do nude modelling for a well known artist in the next village, Henry Bird.
It must have been about 15 years ago, and the first time I went I was a bit nervous as I was quite big.

Well, he sat there, eyed me up and down, rubbed his hands and said...

"Oh...what Reubens could have done with you...!"

I was so chuffed, all my worries melted away, and every sitting I would fall asleep posing!

Anyway, I'm firmly in the Marilyn Monroe camp. Now theres a woman who really LOOKED like a woman...

th_MarilynMonroe-26.jpg

th_Marilyn_Monroe.jpg

Hi Girls.

Just thought on.....Halle Berry

xinsrc_382060502154995354192.jpg

Lisa xx

Back