Who has your idea of the perfect body?

Brillopads, let's photoshop ourselves, genius lol xx

i dont know how to.. i think we should all learn.. lol.. or someone shuld learn.. and then we give them our pics.. hehe

x x

Okay, sure you'll think I'm nuts, but I kind of like my body:eek:

So what if my face is all wrinkly, my boobs sag, my tummy is a little wrinkly. It's served me well, and I'm dead proud of it.

Unfortunately I don't think others agree if they see me, but frankly, I don't give a damn anymore. My body is complete with war wounds. A war I fought hard to win.

Would I want to swap it with the bodies of the above. Not on your life. Mine has a more interesting history and more character :D I'm at peace with it:cool:

Very nice KD ;)

BUT thanks for making me feel like a loser :D

If you are proud love, shout it from the rooftops.

Me I'd take any of the above thank you very much. I'd love to say the same as you KD, but it would be a lie for me. I am not happy in my skin, never have been and to be honest I don't think I ever will. When I was a size 10 I thought I was fat!! I wish I could go back and slap that girl and tell her she was lovely!!

Why??:confused:

I'll delete it if you want. I'll probably feel very embarrassed about it tomorrow anyway :eek:

Don't be silly. What you said was lovely! One day i'm gunna be proud of mine too. Watch this space.

Love you xx

Balance - that's the key - be proud of what we've got but no harm in a little dreaming ;)

If you are proud love, shout it from the rooftops.

I don't think I'd ever do that:eek: Took me from the beginning of the thread to pluck up the courage to post that reply
Embarrassed1.gif

I'd love to say the same as you KD, but it would be a lie for me. I am not happy in my skin, never have been and to be honest I don't think I ever will. When I was a size 10 I thought I was fat!! I wish I could go back and slap that girl and tell her she was lovely

I did used to be like that. Made peace with body though. Helps me maintain my weight:cool:

To lose eight stone is an amazing acheivement and you should be proud........very proud.

Charlotte+Church_1111_18218836_0_0_11874_300.jpg
I would be happy to look like charlotte church!

To lose eight stone is an amazing acheivement and you should be proud........very proud.

Nice of you to say so:eek: But I will go back to hiding under the table with the bag back over my head now. D'oh.

Awww, KD. Dont make me come there xxx

Please dont do that KD your posts keep me sane I think wot you said was wonderful xx.

Please dont do that KD your posts keep me sane I think wot you said was wonderful xx.

thankyou. Think I was having a mad moment there. Not that I don't believe what I said, but shouldn't have put it here.

Will love to see this thread continue how it was before I opened my trap
th_Alex_03.gif

Please continue folks:eek:

Your very welcome it was your post that brought me to this thread or I would prob never have looked at it xx.

elle_macpherson02.jpg

Elle 'The Body' Macpherson....and she's still fab now in her 40's. Gotta hate her! OK maybe not hate, but be a little bit jealous of her LOL.

Back