who is doing CORE?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by debbief, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. debbief

debbief Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi folks
    am pretty new to this site so havent read too many posts yet (I am trying tho, hubby says he hasnt seen me all week!):D

so my question is about CORE? I am doing the points. but going away on hols next week and have decided to do core. not a single person in my WW class is doing it...
    so, who here is doing it? have you lost much weight with it? I have read Lydias (?) thread and got some fab recipes.anyone else got a core weight loss diary on the go?

The more I read about it, the more Im interested,
    I have lost a stone on points,so far, but use so many of my pts eating pink and whites/meringues etc etc things I wouldnt normally eat anyway.
    I think if I do core it will keep me eating healthy food, as will only have 3pts a day to use on crap/bread etc.
    anyone got words of wisdom they care to pass on?

thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Lydias the expert on here - there is someone else as well though, my brain is of fluff!
  4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I started doing core last week and i've found it really easy so far. I find that if i'm given too much flexibility I tend to get a bit too flexible with things, so the core plan keeps me on track really well.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.