who is doing CORE?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by debbief, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. debbief

debbief Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi folks
    am pretty new to this site so havent read too many posts yet (I am trying tho, hubby says he hasnt seen me all week!):D

so my question is about CORE? I am doing the points. but going away on hols next week and have decided to do core. not a single person in my WW class is doing it...
    so, who here is doing it? have you lost much weight with it? I have read Lydias (?) thread and got some fab recipes.anyone else got a core weight loss diary on the go?

The more I read about it, the more Im interested,
    I have lost a stone on points,so far, but use so many of my pts eating pink and whites/meringues etc etc things I wouldnt normally eat anyway.
    I think if I do core it will keep me eating healthy food, as will only have 3pts a day to use on crap/bread etc.
    anyone got words of wisdom they care to pass on?

thanks in advance
    debs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Lydias the expert on here - there is someone else as well though, my brain is of fluff!

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started doing core last week and i've found it really easy so far. I find that if i'm given too much flexibility I tend to get a bit too flexible with things, so the core plan keeps me on track really well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.