Who is doing extra Easy????

sharonskippins

Hello ladies thought i woulds start the New Year with Slimming World....got the books and the new mag. Im going to start doing EE which i havnt done before. I have 3 stone to loose by the summer. Can you give me any tips to be sucessfull and lunch ideas???
I find i dont loose if i do green and get bored of protien so this looks perfect. Thanks in advance Sharon x;)

Hiya,

I'm back on SW as of today :) am currently pregnant but am sick of xmas eating!!!

I previously did EE and is so much easier, only thing you got to remember is that you only get one of each HE, but if you ever need more HE you can switch back to a red or a green on any given day say you want to do a meal with lots of cheese in it etc.

Good luck!!!! :p

Try and weigh in every week at your slimming world club when things don't to plan the group will pick you up and give much incouragement xxx

And remember to make a third of every meal as superfree. It's a great plan. I love it.

Good luck

Gail x

I'm on EE too :) The key is to have one third of your plate filled with superfree foods eg non-starchy veg or fruit. Lunch is usually a home made soup for me - either the speed soup which uses 12 veg or pea and ham with onions,carrots and potatoes to bulk it out even more. As Donzy says you only get 1 each HEA & HEB so I tend to try and have a breakfast which uses neither. I usually have couscous with fruit made up with boiling water (3 mins in microwave) and a mullerlite or shape zero stirred through it. It's lovely and creamy and reminiscent of porridge but without using oats and milk! It's very filling though and easily keeps me going until lunch :D I also bulk cook so make lots of curries (the chicken, spinich & potato one is gorgeous) rissotos, chilli etc and freeze in portions so I've always something to hand.
I've been off plan over Xmas so start again tomorrow and today is a prep day for the week ahead. Good luck :D

I usually have couscous with fruit made up with boiling water (3 mins in microwave) and a mullerlite or shape zero stirred through it. It's lovely and creamy and reminiscent of porridge but without using oats and milk! It's very filling though and easily keeps me going until lunch :D

so going to try that!

I'm doing EE for the first time too. Having spoken to friends and family who have done it they have all said it's great. Good luck.

i've been doing it for a week now and i'm finding i'm not as hungry, i've actually got a craving for ryvita of all things lol

Hi Lesley01
My name is Terri , I am new to this forum, have just started SW again after losing 3 1/2 stone with WW last year then putting 9 lbs back on since September !
It is the first time I have tried the EE plan and want to save my HE's for later in the day, rather than using them all up at breakfast, so your idea of the fruity couscous sounds brilliant !
Can you just tell me what sort of fruit you put in the couscous, and do you put it in before you microwave it ?
Thanks

Welcome Terri - I'm sure you'll get that off in no time!
I use various things with the couscous really and I know I'll get a smacked hand for this but if they are free fruit normally I refuse to syn them just because they've been in the microwave for a couple of minutes!
I have used a handful of sultanas (which I do syn @ 1) chopped banana or most regularly frozen fruit from the supermarket - again just a handful in the bottom of the bowl :D Then I put couscous over the top of the fruit and boiling water over the top of it all to about half centimetre above the contents. Nuke it for about 3 mins - guess that will depend on the power of your microwave but mine is 750w - make sure the water is all absorbed and then just stir a mullerlite through it. I tend to try and match the yogurt to my fruit or use vanilla but you can mix and match and it still tastes wonderful. It's very satisfying and keeps you full for ages! Have a go and let me know how you get on :D

Back