Who is joining me on the naughty stair??

well as expected I gained this week, 1lb so I think I kind of got away lightly...so here on the naughty stair I stay and hopefully we can all motivate each other this week for a positive outcome next week

:cry:2lbs on for me this week, it could have been worse I guess.

I should have sat on the naughty stair the whole weekend and not shovelled so much cr*p in my mouth!!!! :eek:

I've been shopping today and bought loads of fruit and mullers, hopefully I can get off the naughty stair this week.

I put on 5lb in 3 weeks of being well and truely off plan but a week back on plan and 3.5lb off!! :) still needed that sit on the naughty step though to give me a massive kick up the bum!

Hi sorry to jump on the band wagon but I think I need to go on naughty step too my first weigh in is today at 12pm and I am kicking myself, I have been so so good except for chocolate which I told myself I would cut out, I didnt even buy it a huge bar was brought for me, treats are not allowed in my house. Here is too a 100 % week going forward :rolleyes::break_diet: xxxx

yes I be joining you too, I am really struggling at the moment with pre-period (due Saturday) and can not stop eating, especially bread *sniff sniff* although bread is good with fluid retention apperently!

I'm joining too, haven't really been properly on plan for 3 weeks! I am so stressed with uni, normally when I'm stressed I can't eat! Not this time tho! I can't not eat :( Am well expecting a 3lb gain at sw tonight, so that plus the 1.5 last week means i have put back on nearly the amount i have lost altogether! :-( tomorrow I am back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Yep me, me, me!

I have put on 10lbs since returning to work after maternity leave (in 6 weeks :eek:). I knwo the food int he canteen is horrendous - however had been 'hoping' in the year i'd been off it would be better and it's worse! :cry:But you think in 6 weeks i'd find the time to make my own lunch to take with me :eek:

Therefore i've joined here as am on a week off and hoping that will get me into the spirit of things again! I'm doing it aloe at work at the moment until i can find a suitable group - as i think i need the obedience of group scales!!

Back