Who is on 810 please?

TraceM

Hi guys, I'm a serial CDer and for medication reasons my doc won't let me do SS but is ok with 810 but pref 1000. If there are people out there on this could you all give me an idea of your loses please? I realise it will not be as quick as SS but I don't want it to take to long as have 5 stone to lose!!!!:sigh:

Thanks for any help.

Trace M

Hi Trace, I'm starting 810 this week, and have done it before for a couple of weeks. Everyone varies on their weight losses though, but I found I could lose 3lb a week while I was doing it. Then it would settle to 1-2lbs and then go back up again.

If you have a lot to lose, you will find you lose more the first couple of weeks, so go for it, and your CDC will give you lots of advice too.

Remember the usually calorie intake is 1500. You will be having 810, so you are definitely going to lose.

Good luck and let us know how you get on
x

Hiya,

I've been on 810 from the start. In 5 and 1/2 weeks I've lost 20lbs and am really chuffed. On 810 the average loss is 10-12lbs per monthe, My CDC has just told me (she's wanting me to think about when i want to move up the plans) that even on 1000 I;d still lose 2lbs on average a week. I am absolutly loving 810.

Let me know how you get on hun. Good luck xxx

Hi TraceM. I've been on 810 from the start of my CD diet (4 weeks and 3 days!) and lost a total of 15.75lbs. I know everyone is different but I managed to get into ketosis OK too. Good luck

Thanks guys.

I'm starting tomorrow. Will let you know how I go :0)

TraceM

I would be interested in knowing the average losses per week for 810 too, as I'll have to be on it for about 18 pounds! xx

Luci. 810 average monthly is 10-12 lbs instead of SS which is about 14lbs so not a huge differnce at all xxx

Back