Who is planning to go out for a Valentines meal?

tracey001

Back again!!
What are you going to have to eat???

Sore subject for me....I asked my new chap if he had anything planned for Valentines Day -
"Pardon" he replied(eyes popping out of his head, spluttering and going a very funny colour)
"Did you not understand the question my love" says I
"Errrrr....don't do Valentines my dear" my chap bravely responds

right...well... that was me told!

So no - I will be watching Dancing on Ice whilst sipping a shake!

Hope you have a lovely romantic valentines day!

xxx

no way!! why upset it for one day! been married far to long to be sucked into the hipe anyway haha

here here...

My hubby and I demonstrate our love everyday. :) No need to change that. We swap cards.. that's enough for both of us. :)

I will be in the pub on Valentine's day watching the Rugby (Wales v Scotland) and watching everyone get drunk while I drink water :) I am so used to doing that by now, I even did it on New Years eve :)

We will however be having our Valentine's meal the night before and I coincided my AAMW so that I didn't really feel like I was cheating loads.... We will be having Garlic Prawns for Starters and then Fillet Steak and Big Garlic Mushrooms with a bit of melted cheese :D I can't wait!!! I know it's going to be more calories than I am allowed but there are no carbs involved so hopefully I will still be in ketosis :) are you going out tracey?

I will be in the pub on Valentine's day watching the Rugby (Wales v Scotland) and watching everyone get drunk while I drink water :) I am so used to doing that by now, I even did it on New Years eve :)

We will however be having our Valentine's meal the night before and I coincided my AAMW so that I didn't really feel like I was cheating loads.... We will be having Garlic Prawns for Starters and then Fillet Steak and Big Garlic Mushrooms with a bit of melted cheese :D I can't wait!!! I know it's going to be more calories than I am allowed but there are no carbs involved so hopefully I will still be in ketosis :) are you going out tracey?

:gimi::gimi:

I love Valentine's Day :eek:

When I told my BF that I was starting CD again, his 1st reaction was: "So does that mean that you won't have dinner for St Valentine's Day? You're making it rather difficult for me, woman!" (that was tongue in cheek btw ;)).

I will have a nice hot chocolate (shake) in the morning. Another nice hot chocolate (shake) at lunch and lovely warm (low calory) porridge with ice cream (made from strawberry tetra). When you ignore the bits between brackets, it sounds like a normal meal!!!! :D

I agree with Berryred, I don't want to ruin it all for one day, especially that we have been together for more than 4 years now :p

The last time I went out for Valentines Day was 10 years ago this year. Not because I don't want to either. It looks like I'll be staying home, watching a few Romance Movies and having a good cry (again). :cry:

However, if anyone wants to get together for a shake, let me know!! ;)

We always have a meal on Valentines Night, this year will be having one at home to co-incide with AAMW. How are you going to make garlic prawns/mushrooms?? We already decided we would have fillet steak and salad/veg, although the prawns and mushrooms sound great. Then cuddle up and what a nice romantic film.

id like to go out with my fella wot cud i eat thow

Aww bless you miss cheeky *hugs*

Not sure what I am going to do yet, the day before valentines myself and my boy are hiring a camper and touring round england. I was planning on taking CD for the trip, however unsure about whether I should do ss+ that week or not?

Tracey, we are doing the prawns in the wok with 1 Kcal spray and fresh chopped garlic :) and the mushrooms will be done in the oven with some 1 kcal spray, chopped garlic and a sprinkling of grated chedder cheese on top :D I can't wait!!

We have been together for 12 years and we always try to have a romantic evening for Valentines but this year as we are having it on the Friday night (because of the Rugby) and it coincides with Comic Relief so we will be watching that no doubt and instead of buying each other presents we will be donating that money instead.

I hope you all have a wonderful valentines evening xx

Well I'm going out with df & getting leathered!
We've been together 3 years. The 1st he was in south africa, the 2nd ds1 was a month old & I was too tired to do anything & last year I was pregnant with ds2.
So this year we are going to go for a meal & then go into town for drinks. My mum is babysitting for us, so I can't wait!!

I'm getting my weigh in on the morning.. then..

Me and my fella have been together for 4 years and we never do anything on Valentines.. but we thought we'd use this as an excuse..
Were getting on the national express, going to a gig in Nottingham, going out, I'll be on the waters, then staying over and staying in a swanky hotel, which even gives us a free box of choccies and some champagne.. Which we've decided to save until I finish my diet!..

The room has an x-box, sky TV and loads of movies to take my mind off food, I'm sure that there will be more exciting things to take my mind off food though.. ;).. and I'll be taking my shakes.. It even has a swimming pool which I might take use of..

I can't wait!

Im out on Valentines night too, the way i look at it is its only once a year we get to go out and have a really romantic meal, i know this can be done at any time but my hubby proposed to me on V'S day and its sort of special to me lol

Tracey, we are doing the prawns in the wok with 1 Kcal spray and fresh chopped garlic :) and the mushrooms will be done in the oven with some 1 kcal spray, chopped garlic and a sprinkling of grated chedder cheese on top :D I can't wait!!

We have been together for 12 years and we always try to have a romantic evening for Valentines but this year as we are having it on the Friday night (because of the Rugby) and it coincides with Comic Relief so we will be watching that no doubt and instead of buying each other presents we will be donating that money instead.

I hope you all have a wonderful valentines evening xx

We are going to have fillet steak and salad, but I am very tempted to do the prawns/mushrooms as well. We are doing AAMW anyway, will make sure we drink plenty of :tear_drop: and i'm sure we'll burn off some of the calories anyway ;)

Back