Who is re-starting tomorrow..?

Day 3 for me today another 2lbs off :D, I feel good on ss+ unlike the first time i joined i was on ss and by day 3 i was shakey and very weak had to move up to ss+. Just got back from work and off to do a bit of gardening again today whilst the sun is still out and hopefully burn a bit more fat in the process.

Thanx Trish and well done to you too for your 3lbs loss, keep it up.

hi everyone, how are we all ... good I hope?

had another good day, and feeling good and a lot more positive,that I will actually do it this time (fingers crossed)

Well done on the weight loss yoyo,

Melina I'm sure it will be totm.

Hi girls, good to hear everyone's coping okay with this. i had a weigh in on day 3 and was 4 pounds down so was pretty happy with that. Next week now will be the real truth! I haven't nibbled so am very happy with myself. But going to the inlaws for the weekend and that'll be hard. I think I'll do a shake or two on the sly, and then maybe bring some tuna or chicken and say i'm detoxing - but only if I have to eat. Oh it can be tough. I actually haven't told my hubby that I'm doing this yet, men are not very observant are they?!:flirt2: I stopped at the chipper for him tonight on the way home and didn't get anything for myself and he never even noticed I didn't eat anything!! Hopefully he will start to notice the weight gone soon... then I'll spill the beans ;)
good luck to everyone over the weekend.xx

Goog luck Milena, it's sad to see you go but you have to do what you feel is best for you. I'm going back to WW too after my 2 weeks are up,I quite like WW. Well had wi today 5lbs loss although i've put on a pound since yesterday...could be the curry that i over indulged on last night lol lol... but back on track today,eating a healthy main meal for dinner. 1 more week to go and 7lbs to go. Has any one else had their wi?

Back