Who is staying on SS on xmas day?

OscarsMum

I have decided that I really don't trust myself to do anything but SS over the Xmas period, so I am staying on plan and not going to have meat and veg which was my initial thought!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done I admire your dedication!!!

me - for exactly the same reason. i've come to far and given up too much to risk blowing it for the sake of a meal. christmas food is nice, but i've done a lot of eating in my life. i'm not missing anything new, special or unique. Findin the right headspace to shif all this weight, however, has taken me many, many years. christmas dinner doesn't seem worth gambling all that on.

i should add...

i'm really lucky because i've had nothing at all but support. i've told everyone about the diet and no one has said anything critical or snide at all. everyone understands and no one has tried to put temptation in my way. i know that makes me lucky, and makes a decision like mine easier.

Hi Spangles I have read your diary - very inspirational and you are doing amazingly well. I also love your style - I do a lot of vintage tea parties and love it when guests turn up in their 50's dresses. Am going to treat myself to a Vivian of Holloway dress when I reach goal :eek:) xx

I am on Meat and veg xmas day not through choice as this is my 810 week. However am only doing 810 for one day (cleared by my consultant) then i'm straight back on SS till the end :)

I totally understand OscarsMum & Spangles. Food is not running away and will still be there after christmas day lol.

Personally I'm gonna have an SS+ day with maybe a spud and parsnip for good measure. I have no intention of taken my foot of the pedal as I've been 100% since I started and I want to keep the momentum going!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back