Who is the eldest and who is the youngest ??

I'm 34 so a middle one..

im in middleish aswell as 24....

just turned 30....hence the big celebrations hence falling off a wagon a bit lately!

Im 29 soon to be 30 (in 24 days!) yay! Xx

I'm extremely young at 33!! Well I can dream can't I?!! I feel about 16 but am devastated when I look closely in the mirror and spot crows feet! I am hoping to look '10 years younger' when I get to target, like on the TV program!X

I turned 23 last month, and now feeling quite old, lol. It seems the further away from my teens I get I start to feel REALLY old! I've even started thinking, OMG I'm nearly 30!! Hehe.

I turned 23 last month, and now feeling quite old, lol. It seems the further away from my teens I get I start to feel REALLY old! I've even started thinking, OMG I'm nearly 30!! Hehe.

My goodness, you make me laugh. Here am I 66 and feel 16 !!!

Life does get better, you get more confidence, everything gets easier. You realise you can cope with everything as you get a bit older.

30 is a great age woman are supposed to be just about reaching there sexual peak by then. Men reach their's at 21 and it all downhill for the poor souls from then on !!

Enjoy your teens and 20's all you wee Chickie's. Life is good,

xxxxxxx

I'm 36 and regressing back to my youth in the last year i got 4 tattoos and my lip pierced. a friend of mine said your close to 40 wth do you want a lip ring for!!
Ive always wanted one just felt brave one day after work and went and got it.

I'm 52 but I'll be 53 in 2 weeks time!

Back