Who killed Archie?

It's defo a man cos on Friday the person hold the ring was a mans hand in gloves cos of the way the thumb bent, so i could be Sean or Grant (hubba hubba), not long now.

It's defo a man cos on Friday the person hold the ring was a mans hand in gloves cos of the way the thumb bent, so i could be Sean or Grant (hubba hubba), not long now.
The way the thumb bent? What does that mean? My fingers and thumb all bend in the wrong way!

It looked to me as if they took the ring from an office desk draw, and they had sort of short chunky fingers, soooo,

who has an office?

1 The car lott

2 The night club

3 The Indian meal place (sorry forgott what its called)

4 Don't think the cafe has one Pete's not that fancy lol

5 The garage

6 The doctors surgery - he dissapeared a bit sharpish didn't he ? Mmmm!

7 The Community centre - Lucas - killed once already? Maybe Archie had something on him.

This is going to do my head in by Friday lol.

my dad had this thought, why hadn't i thought of this before! i think its gonna be staceys friend from the hospital.. i forget her name. I bet it was her!

Properly the bosses of BBC killed him

my dad had this thought, why hadn't i thought of this before! i think its gonna be staceys friend from the hospital.. i forget her name. I bet it was her!

I wondered if it might be her as I can't see any relevence to her character being in the storylines otherwise, she seems a bit of a spare part. But, she does know about the baby being Archies and she is rather protective of Stacey so, your dad may well be right. Only thing is, I don't think her fingers are as chunky as the ones we saw holding the ring with the gloves lol.

Did you notice in last nights episode how they all had gloves on lol. And...did that look like the teapot in the Mitchels kitchen?

My money is on Roxy but it could also be Billy.

Said by Dean Gaffney: The killer will be revealed to US on Friday but not necessarily caught by the police. The killer will be told it's them 30 minutes before the live show goes to air.

The gloved hand is the producers and is not meant to LOOK like the killers hand necessarily. The gloved hand may not even be the killers, the ring may not have been taken by the killer it is just assumed that it was

oh right well i've been going by the hand and all i can see of is Jack, but then u have to thnk WHO had a key to Janines flat Sean did. they the thumb bent it had a funny bone sticking up wih women it don't happen. ???

The glove thing is too obvious everyone seemed to be wearing black gloves.

I think it's someone completely out of the loop, maybe Stacey's friend....don't think Sean is coming back is he?

Also doesn't it be found out that Archie isn't actually the father of Staceys baby???

The glove thing is too obvious everyone seemed to be wearing black gloves.

I think it's someone completely out of the loop, maybe Stacey's friend....don't think Sean is coming back is he?

Also doesn't it be found out that Archie isn't actually the father of Staceys baby???
Yes i heard that one too

I've decided. It's Ken Barlow...... ;)

Back