Who needs food when you've got Eurovision?

So where did the uk come? x

we are currently 5th x

Ooooooooo thats not bad! x

now we are 4th! x

I have to say Rachel that Eurovision would generarally drive me to food :rolleyes: hence I avoided it xxx

Well done UK for placing so high, particularly after last years low.

Personally - I thought the song and performance was dreadful - but glad it placed so high! Looks like all the touring and promoting paid off. Jade seems a real sweet girl, saw a pre-show mini-doc, and she's lovely.

I liked Iceland best. Thought Sweden was disgraceful - horrible! Most acts this year were pretty good compared to other years though, but made me miss the really horrbile ones. :D

hahahaha BL, yes since im abstaining I really missed my yearly dose of "cheese". Btw, been reading your diary - it made me cry (in a good way) I related so much with what you say in there!

Jez
xx

For me it just wont be the same without Terry Wogan doing it, he's a legend, bring him back!!

Thans JEzz - I am glad if my diary helps you at all. :)

BB, ya know, I found Terry Wogan got reallllly annoying byt last years show. I thught he was rude and obnoxious. ANd I was relieved Graham Norton was taking over.

But I must admit, I think TW was actually better. GN seemed to be trying to BE TW, and it didn;t work. So maybe TW will be back?

I didn;t think I would ever say I missed him. LOL

Back