who needs laxatives

calligas

is slowly shrinking
:whistle:OMG, talk about SH** throu the eye of the needle, i got some sugar free sweets today and ate them only had 4 and my bottom exploded, sorry had to share that, but they are cheaper than laxatives and boy do they clear ya, feel so cleansed lol.
Sorry to be disgusting but coe my stomach is like thunder.

Fine ta, day 3 and just finished the 2nd half of my bar with a decaff. How is it going with you besides the you know what lol
Bren xx

good, i eat today as had a working lunch but it was a tuna salad so was within my limits, so far so good, i can really see myself continuing this for a while as i am aiming to hit my goal, but continue to see how far i can go, as i have never been small, so it would be nice to see when i will plateau. And after seeing photos of u n others i can;t see no reason why not.
I have an interview tomoro for my 1st position as a staff nurse as i am ready to qualify, so it is out with the old me, in with the new.

Huge good luck with your interview tomorrow, leave the sweeties at home lol - let us know how you get on
Bren xxx (fingers crossed for you)

Have you had plenty of water today, need to flush out your system a bit (yes I know it has been flushed already but you know what I mean lol)
Bren xx

Lol - good for you, done about 4 myself and 4 or 5 coffees too - will be up all night again! Speaking of which, time to take the dog for his last weeeee of the night and then offskis to bed. Nite!!
Bren xx

Lots of luck for today hun.
Oh and those sweets .... after 4 weeks of the sitting on the table my youngest ate them the day before my next little pack arrived. Soon as he saw the new ones he ate them too lol. Didn't think to ask if they had an effect on him ha ha xx

good, i eat today as had a working lunch but it was a tuna salad so was within my limits, so far so good, i can really see myself continuing this for a while as i am aiming to hit my goal, but continue to see how far i can go, as i have never been small, so it would be nice to see when i will plateau. And after seeing photos of u n others i can;t see no reason why not.
I have an interview tomoro for my 1st position as a staff nurse as i am ready to qualify, so it is out with the old me, in with the new.

Congrats and hope you get the job, I am a RN.

Back