Who reputation buttoned me?? lol

Nah feck it, I'm waaay better off having a few mugs of that than breaking LT!!
Really all it is is sodium and they do say we can use some salt in our chicken soup, I don't so I'll make up for it with my mugs of heaven!!
x

That's the spirit Daisy.. Feck 'em!!! lmaoooooooooooooo x x

*lifting my mug of heaven* that's my 2 fingers up at LT!! :mad:
Straight laced f*ckers!!
Ah i love it really!!

Ahh, more boullion lmao. Can't get away from the stuff can we lol. It's the only thing that keeps me going. Like having an extra soup a day :)

Daisy - I drank it years ago right the way through doing one of these diets and still lost 6 stone in 5 months! I do tend to only have one or two cups a day though, so be careful as there is quite a lot of salt even in the low salt version and you could get water retention ;)

xx

Oh Jayne that's all I needed to put my mind at ease thanks!
It really will make all the difference to me coming into winter curling up with a steaming mug in front of the soaps :)

Yippieeee :)

Just caught up with this thread....raising a cup of heaven with you all!

I'm off to France for the week shortly and have a couple of bouillon cubes per day packed. Haven't been able to get the ones that everybody's talking about but have managed to get something similar.....we have crappy supermarkets over here compared to the UK and the prices are ridiculous !

Cheers:D

Enjoy your break hun.. Look forward to when you come back x x x

Ok as a newbie Ive gotta ask, which bouillion are you guys using? I did lighter life about 3 years ago and it was allowed then but i cant remember which one it was

Hi Jen.. I use the Marigold reduced salt powder one.. £1.89 in Sainsburys x x

I'm using some really cheap own brand stuff from my local shop :/
Anyone know if there's anywhere in Ireland I can get the reduced salt version?

Thanks sue x

Well girlies i caved in and had a mug of Bullion and sorry but... YUK it was bloody awful :)
So i swapped it for a coke zero!! Will find out next week if this makes any difference to my weight loss :) Only gonna have 1 500ml bottle every other day tho (yeh right Clair) :) x

Oh can't wait to see how you get on with Coke Zero, defo keep us posted on that!
x

Aww Sue you're great!! :D
No we don't have any of those over here :( thanks for the link!!!
I'll have a look see in tesco, the one I have is lovely but I'd like the reduced salt one cos I can feel my insides sizzle from the sodium!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND HAVE A MUG, EEEEK!!!

Wild Bouillion weekend ahead! :D

Daisy... Tescos do it hun.. It is £1.69 for the reduced salt version on their website x x

IT WAS ME :D I was being nice, cos' I found the button lol

Awwwww you gave me one too!
Thanks ya little betsy! :)

Where IS this magic button??

Back