who struggles at weekend?

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
i hate weekends... its when me and other half normally go shopping and he grabs food on the run... subway/ mc d's/ burger king aarrgghh!

how does everyone cope with weekends?

do you avoid going out to avoid temptation?

i have decided to go out every 4 weeks so i am nearer to a stone lighter each time plus i dont have to explain why im on water... and lots of it lol!!!!!

i come on here most of the day and take a bottle of water with me if i go out!

I don't struggle with the eating side of it to be honest, but I am fortunate that I don't live with anyone so am not having to go shopping or keep food around.. I just struggle with drinking enough water.. it's much easier at work!!

Hiya

Must admit I do tend to stay in a lot at the weekend. If I am out I tend to take water and a tetra with me to avoid temptation. I found the further I got along the journey the easier it became to resist.

I notice you are in East Anglia, me too, Leighton Buzzard, whereabouts are you?

Gxx

hi porgeous,
fab photos btw!
im near to stansted.
xxx

l also find weekends hard, l guess its because lm out of routine and hubby home munching but l just have to get use to it l want a slimmer body more than cheating just have to stay positive :D:D

find the weekends hard to. i ALWAYS bring a 500ml water and if i know its time to have something i will bring a tetra with me and have it in the car or something!!!

Maybe for a little while you need to change your weekend routine. If OH goes off to find something to eat "on the go" - could you go off to a non food type shop for half an hour or so and enjoy the freedom to look around on your own. Thinking out of the box may help and you could also ask OH to change his routine for a while as you are troubled by the temptation. Just a couple of ideas for this awkward time.

Back