Who wants to know how much I lost in my first week?

rainbowdrops22

drumroll please.............
dumm dum dummmmmm

9lbs

I'm so happy. I went for a KFC afterwards for a treat but I also ate an ice-cream and wotsits etc. I feel bad now. Does anyone else treat themselves after weigh in? does it have a negative effect the next week?

well done! and yep, i usually treat myself on WI night if i have the money - chinese is my treat though - if im good i have chow mein, if im bad i have chicken in batter with sweet and sour sauce - yum! x

Congratulations....:D
I usually have a naughty treat or two as well..
well done and good luck for this new week.

Well done on that loss

I am one of those that dont have a food treat - but every week I lose I do buy myself something
a new lippy a magazine etc - even sometimes I get myself some flowers

well done!

Wow well done on such a great loss and your were quite right to treat yourself i'm sure it will balance its self out.

Thats a good idea Aaleigha :)

:worthy::wow::talk017:Well done you thats a fantastic 1st week loss
I also treat myself wi days last week it was a crusty roll I am trying to keep off the bread during the week & it was such a treat
Stick with it your doing great

Wow, well done you, what a great start!

Most people in my experience have a treat on WI day, but just be careful it doesn't turn into a binge as that will be counter-productive x

9lbs is really great, well done! What diet are you doing??x

Well done! 9lbs in a week is amazing!
My WW leader advocates the weigh in treat. She told us that the meeting she attends takes place next to a chippy, so after she's been weighed she goes next door for chips and gravy. She says it helps her to stay on track.

After losing that much weight in a week, I think you deserved the treat!

Wow congratulations! Well done you! I tend to alternate between a food/drink treat! and a non food/drink treat. I also get myself something nice (non food) for every 1/2 stone interval. Good luck for this week. Hope it's another good one :) xx

Woah !!!!!!!! well done ! amazing first week loss! ... and yep i always have a treat after w.i usually a pud of some kind :)

Thank you for all the congratulations guys!!!
It made my day logging on and seeing like 15 replies!!!
I'm going to have a treat every week but alternate food and non food :)

well done on your loss.i treat myself to a few drinks and a chinese on weigh in day,i save some points to cover it. keep up the good work

Back