WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET .

Hi Mrs Z
Sorry but I had to google his name to find out who he was God I must be getting old . You made me laugh . I was into the BAY CITY ROLLERS , DONNY OSMOND and the rest but I`m going back the the early 70s lol
Goog luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

on second thoughts if it could be any person dead or alive it would have to be Bob Marley - if only there was more people like him in the world.

Roman Dirge
so I could tell him how kick ass his comics are.

Jensen Ackles
and he so would not be leaving once I met him!
(because he'd be tied to my bed..............)

Ant and Dec (and Ant could go home later.... but not Dec :rolleyes:)
Michael C Hall (Dexter)
Hugh Jackman
President Obama
actually.... this list could become quite long.... lol

Hi Debby
I don`t know what you mean by not letting Dec go home :drool: you naughty girl . I`d be the same with my list adding to it . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

Nope, still Paul Weller - I have given up on the getting married to him thing (on the outside only)!

Hmm, my list could be quite long too!!
Jon Bon Jovi :heartpump:
Ant & Dec
James May
Michael McIntyre
Justin Lee Collins
Dawn French...

I'll leave it there for now but i'll keep thinking...

Hi Sarah
Good list but my ex hubby is called MICHAEL McINTYRE and it would kill him to crack a joke . Yours would be more funny lol . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

dog the bounty hunter please! lol

Madonna (only if she wasn't in b1tch mode, can't be doing with stroppy people that have their heads up their own butts) :D.
Colin Firth
Margaret Thatcher
Alan Sugar
Kim Cattrall
Dita Von Teese
Richard Branson

I am sure there are many more but that's just off the top of my head.

wooo, I have a list too...

David Beckham
Sawyer from Lost
Jack from Lost (well if Kate can't decide why do I have too!!)
Wentworth Miller YUMMMMMMM
Peter from Heroes (I obviously watch far to many US shows!!)
Colin Firth
Dermot O Leary
Vernan Kay
Jamie Foxx

Woops. Just noticed this thread is 'who would you like to meet?' not 'who would you like to meeeeeeeeeeet!!!' lol.

Hi Sarah
Good list but my ex hubby is called MICHAEL McINTYRE and it would kill him to crack a joke . Yours would be more funny lol . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

omg I was taking a drink of coffee when I read that and almost choked! :8855:

Hmm my list is:

Sara Payne
Jo Brand
Ruth Jones
Nigel Harman
Kathy Burke

My brother has met: Vin Diesel (it actually may have been a Gladiator named Diesel? he looked v like him and bro can't remember cos he was only 7), Amir Khan, a man who was on the same flight as Ricky Nelson, think someone else but can't remember.

I once saw a man in Jonesborough market who looked like David Essex but it wasn't him...oh and I got a good look at John Daly when he was filming his show in our town and we were sat in car waiting on the traffic lights and he walked past on pavement lol.

Keifer Sutherland
Robbie Williams
Lance Armstrong
Sam Sherry
Davina
Kylie
Angel from Buffy

Back