Whole30 - Anyone doing it?

Hi-I'm doing 30 days but I'm having Greek yoghurt.
Day 1 started today (although I have been eating primal for a while)

I'm doing it too ...but having a little cream in my coffee ....day 1 for me today too although been primal for a while x

I did it before I went on hols and felt amazing then a few bad habits while away came back ...regret that now but hey ho !!!! So I'm doing it again to get rid of the damn sugar cravings !!!!!

Im on my 4th week. Its great :) Although I do think some times I eat to much fruit (not on my meal plan)

How much fruit do you eat? I've been trying to stick to berries and melon! No apples and oranges etc. No bananas but if i fancied one i wouldn't be opposed to having one like.

Kitteh said:
How much fruit do you eat? I've been trying to stick to berries and melon! No apples and oranges etc. No bananas but if i fancied one i wouldn't be opposed to having one like.

Personally I try and stick to 1 portion of berries a day and a banana if I'm on night shift x

Never more than 2 portions of fruit a day ...but hey it's better than junk if I need it !!!!

I'm mad and doing it now im on day 2 so my Christmas is gonna be a test but if I can do this I can do anything I guess x

Back