1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Wholemeal Bread

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Kelbag, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Kelbag

Kelbag New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I love my bread... especially wholemeal. Are there any types that can be classed as a HEXb without being Nimble or Weight Watchers... I really don't like them and really don't fill me. I'd rather stick to my Ryvita if here isn't any other sort.

Also a additional question, my hubbie is currently having two wholemeal rolls 57g ones and using both of his HEXb's on them, is this ok? He takes them in his packed lunch.

Thank you
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    I think so long as it says wholemeal then you're fairly safe with 57g. I go for 2 slices of the Warburton's 400g loaf myself. There's also Allinsons wholemeal, 2 slices from the 400g or 1 slice from the 800g thick slice. There may be others, but I'm using an old SW listing and the current Free Branded Foods booklet which gives HXb's in the back - might be more there under supermarket makes though!

I find that Aldi savour bakes, rye or sesame, give me a wholemeal fix when I want crispbread - very like ryvita but you can have 6 for an HXb....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.