Whooo Hoo!!! THIS has not happened since I was 16 years old!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Today, my husband lifted me up and carried me through the house! :D

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

This may sound silly, but that made my day. I have not been carried by a man since I was a kid!!!!!!!!!! That is another big thing for me! I felt like a kid!! hehe

Woohoo!!!! :D

The possibilities are endless!! :D

Thats all. Just wanted to share! :)

<skips away happily> :D

OOooh! ANd one more thing! Oud club is having a party tonight, and some of you may remember at Christmas how I dreaded going, because all the other women/wives, etc., were all going to be dressed in sexy stuff, and then there'd be old frumpy me in all black? I dreaded that night, and hated every moment of it!

Well, tonight my friends, is going to be different!!!

Gonne be me in my new Karen Millens and a rather sexy top! :D

What a difference 7 months make!!! Wowee!! :D

OK. I am back to chores now. Promise. :)

OOooh! ANd one more thing! Oud club is having a party tonight, and some of you may remember at Christmas how I dreaded going, because all the other women/wives, etc., were all going to be dressed in sexy stuff, and then there'd be old frumpy me in all black? I dreaded that night, and hated every moment of it!

Well, tonight my friends, is going to be different!!!

Gonne be me in my new Karen Millens and a rather sexy top! :D

What a difference 7 months make!!! Wowee!! :D

OK. I am back to chores now. Promise. :)

FANTASTIC !!! have a great time :D

Debz x

Well done BL. Need pictures of the outfit and of OH lifting you :D:D

:clap: xxx

I'm so pleased for you it bought a tear to my eye, you enjoy every minute, you SO deserve it!

I'm so pleased for you it bought a tear to my eye, you enjoy every minute, you SO deserve it!

It did to me too HopeSprings!! (love your name!) I just stood there jumping up and down, clapping, grinning and crying!! lol - I thuoght Christmas came early! :D

Thanks everyone!!!

Will take a pic tonight! :)

X

Fantastic BL!!!

Have a great time tonight!!!

Look forward to the new pics in your dress!!!

Love Mini xxx

That's fab. It's a horrible thing when you're larger and so self-concious, thinking everyone is looking at you when really they're probably nursing their own insecurities. I used to feel awful eating thinking that they thought "no wonder she's so fat". I didn't go to my husband's company xmas do cos I've never met them before and I didn't want to be the frump. I'm going this year though ;) Hope it was a good night x

Back