Whooop my first ever diary!

new_mum31

Firstly....testing testing to make sure this world hee hee

Right now that I have proved to myself that works I can commence!!!....

I am planning on recording my daily dairy and general ramblings as I steadily plod along the weight loss route.

I'm 31 and 5ft 8 tall.I joined slimming world three weigh ins ago with a loss as follows;

Start weight 13st 10.5 lb. Extra easy plan

Wk 1. 13st 8lb - 2.5lb. Ate very very few syns.
Wk 2. 13st 6lb - 2lb. Ate a few syns.
Wk 3. 13st 5lb -1lb. Ate all my syns.

I'm have no "ultimate goal" yet other than to see how I feel at 12st 7lb and re assess.

I had a baby recently and have actually lost 4 stone already....but to be fair I did loose 2 stone in a day hee hee as I had severe water retention.

My long term aims are to be a healthy role model for my daughter and not be obsessed with food and dieting. My mum was always obsessed with food and diet so I don't want to pass on the fixation.

Please please feel free to comment on my daily diary with hints / tips /anything!

X h x

Todays food. Extra Easy plan.

Breakfast :
Heb two slices whole meal toast with banana and tub philadelphia chocolate -4.5syns

Hea - 350mls skimmed milk for tea.

Lunch :
Apple, banana, dark cherry chocolate Muller. Lunch on go as busy with baby.
Syns 1.5

Tea: pasta. Three laughing cow blue cheese.
Syns 4.5.

Other :
Splash semi skimmed milk in tea.
1 syn
Coconut oil. Tea spoon. 3 syns.

14 syns total

Extra easy
Hea,-350 skimmed milk
Hea- wholemeal bread.
Breakfast
Mixed fruit, apples bananas, ff vanilla Muller with chocolate sprinkles.

Level Tea soon coconut oil -2 syns

Last edited:
Alllllllll went to pot. I got taken out for a surprise high tea.

My first ever flexi syn day.
I had lots of little sandwiches. And suppose I used my healthy extra bread towards them. Lots of little scones. Lots of little cakes...lots of big syns

After all this I went on a walk round the block and disgustingly got hungry again about ten mins ago so had some synn free quorn bolognese and pasta.

However I'm slightly proud as in my old weight watcher days i would have just gone mental for the rest of today, but i have decided syn free food only for the rest of today and carry on as if the blip never happened X

Alllllllll went to pot. I got taken out for a surprise high tea.

My first ever flexi syn day.
I had lots of little sandwiches. And suppose I used my healthy extra bread towards them. Lots of little scones. Lots of little cakes...lots of big syns

After all this I went on a walk round the block and disgustingly got hungry again about ten mins ago so had some synn free quorn bolognese and pasta.

However I'm slightly proud as in my old weight watcher days i would have just gone mental for the rest of today, but i have decided syn free food only for the rest of today and carry on as if the blip never happened X

Sounds like my kind of day! Well done on the pull back. Good luck on your journey of onwards and downwards x

Only had a apple and free muller before bed...hopefully will start to work off todays over eating!

Last edited:
Extra easy
Hea - skimmed milk

Muller, dark choc and orange. Banana. Cup of tea

Well bbq went as well as could hope.

beef burger, in a brown bun with salad. No cheese.but with ketchup.
...erm three sausages
... potato
.....Salad
some grilled chicken in a dry tikka marinade which I suspect is free.....and a fat free yoghurt sauce.

And a monster bowl of straw berry.

I'm hoping the bread bun is sort of my he B.
I'm not having anything except fruit before bed now, no syns, and hopefully that will minimise damage.
I'm quite pleased, normally I would go crackers and eat everything x x x

Last edited:
Extra easy

Hea skimmed milk
Heb weetabix

Banana. ff Muller

Bartered cod with the batter removed. Mushy peas.

2 large scoops of ice cream...? Syns?

Fruit fruit fruit for the rest of the day

Last edited:
Back