Whoop Whoop - healthy BMI!!!!!

Lexy1972

Morning everyone, well this morning weigh in has finally taken me JUST into a healthy BMI! I am chuffed to bits...... still wnt to lose about a stone to get to my ideal weight but am happy to lose this over the next 2-3 months as moving up the plans and want to prove I can still lose whilst eating!

Good luck to everyone else still working towards a healthy BMI, you call all do it and it is soooooo worth it when you get there :D:D:D x

Well done Lexy!! It's such a great feeling, isn't it?

I feel the same as you that I can now take it a bit slower and gradually lose the last stone and then maintain.

Good Luck on your journey to maintenance!! :D

I do feel fab and very proud of myself for getting here so thank you for all the lovely comments (this site has been a godsend)!

I don't want to get complacent though as I would like to get down to between 10 and 10.7 so do have a little way to go. Have a crazy 7/8 days ahead so will be happy to STS over the next couple of weeks then hoping to have a little push to get the last stone off :D:D:D

totally deserves a woop woop and toot toot! Huge congrats Lexy!! xx

Well done Lexy! It's bloomin marvellous when we hit one of our goals!!
Congrats!!
Lx

Congratulations Lexy, I'm in exactly the same place as you. Its a great feeling isn't it!

I too would ideally like to get another stone off, however, I'm happy to do it slowly. I still have 4lbs to get to my first target of 9st 6lbs, which is my weight on my wedding day (10th anniversary is October). Then a further 6lbs to my main goal of 9st. I think I would be happy to settle about 8st 10lbs though.

Well done Lexy, great milestone to hit - am sure you will do great as you move up the plans...

Well done you must be so happy x I went down from class 2 to class 1 obese last week and was obsessed with telling everyone. Now I am looking forward to overweight lol

Wahay!!! Go you! You must be thrilled. I've never really set any mini goals, i enjoy getting to new stone bracket but my main ideal is to get into 'healthy' for the first time in my adult life then take it from there. Having a celebratory 'mocha' shake on your behalf! xx

Congratulations Lexy...you are doing soooooo well...I am hoping to emulate your results!!! Enjoy your crazy week :)

well done hun! That is such good news!!!!! You must be running round like a loon with glee hun!
:D

xxx

Congratulations :) It's so nice to read everyone's successes and know that it is possible to do this!

Well done! I bet you feel great. I can't wait to say I'm a healthy weight. :)

How great to be a healthy BMI, well done! I am really looking forward to reaching this goal myself. I feel like a hypocrite at times because I check the recording and monitoring of BMI's - people (fortunately other professionals, rather than direct discussions with patients) have very kindly not pointed out that I'm a fine one to talk.
The rewards of a healthy BMI are enormous, so be very pleased indeed with yourself Lexy1972.

Back