Whoop whoop weigh in number 2!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
WHEEEEEEEEE that's another 9lbs off - that's 25lbs in two weeks! heheheheheh YAY! xxxxxx:8855:

OMG your killin this fantastic losses bet your somewhere on cloud 9. Welldone

Excellent stuff. It's crazy the high that losing weight gives you. Are you feeling any change in your body so far?

Thank you! I don't know if I can feel it yet - but my trousers are a bit big. I have a long way to go so I'm not sure I'm going to feel it for a while yet x

fantastic loss hun!!!! :D

well done an good luck 4 next wk. its great wen u c all ur hard work payin off!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Inspiration is the only word that springs to mind. If i do half as well as you when i start on Thurs ill be chuffed to bits. Keep up the good work diet queen :D

Wow!!...that's fantastic. It's all you need to spur you on isn't it.
Well done
xx

Well done, you're doing great. I only started 3 days ago so reading about your amazing weight loss is spurring me on to my first weigh in on Friday to see how I do! Keep up the good work x

d347bccb0beae0badc511d00593e665d.gif

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! Feeling on top of the world - and OH and I have just booked our holiday in September to Kefalonia. I will be slinky by then and not worried about the plane seats! x

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

WooooHoooo!!! You go gurl! How fabulous is that! Kefalonia too - beautiful and September is a nice time to go. The water will be a perfect temperature. Lovely to have something to look forward too. Well done pet. xXx

Thank you so much! I am thrilled - and really looking forward to the holiday - I have something to aim for now! But I think I may have to guesstimate my size and buy some summer clothes now otherwise they will have gone out of the shops by September! x

well done on your weight loss. :) xxx

Good woman slinky - you are on a roll!!!

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Go for it girl!!!

Back