whoop!

Just got ready for work - I got a new girl starting today - and I cannot even put into words how happy I feel that I am going into work looking so slim and smart!

One of the MAIN triggers that made me want to loose weight was how being obese had affected my confidence and motivation at work. Now that I feel slim it really is great to start feeling confident in myself again, and proud of how i look instead of feeling ashamed.

I just tumble dried a pair of trousers to make them smaller! :) Worked out well! Think im going to start tumble drying everything now and get them all to shrink a little bit! ha ha ha!

So feeling good today! To anyone just starting out - the difference this diet will make to your life in a few months is unreal, so no matter how hard you find it at the start - the feelings you get when you get to goal far outweigh it all. Infact I reckon its been so easy to get to where I am now - I almost feel like I have cheated! lol

Have a good day everyone!

luv
julz
xxxx

wow great possitive post julz, this diet is TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. hope you have a great day

Great post julz, you sound really happy (as always). The tumble drier could be the answer to your current wardrobe crisis - I like it! Have a great day at work. x

Great idea about the tumble dryer! Hope you have a great day hun :) :) you sound so positvive and happy full of life and energy xx

i so plased for you julz, thats great, jst the motivation i need tody, i'mfeeling pants and drained again. have a great day!

nice positive post hun. glad you're feeling so happy - and so you should too, you look bloody fantastic!!

i think i'm drowning. i've drank 2 litres of water already this morning. I normally only manage that in a day. i'm on a mission. lolol

Love the positivity doll, keep it up and show the new girl what a fab new boss she's got :)

Mmmmmm, tumble dryer - that might work!

Julz, you are such a positive person that if I ever feel down I pop on here and read some of your posts (and look at Georgies photos) Best inspiration I know!

x

Happy days m8 x

Nothing like the looks and that confident feeling inside, hold your head up high and knock em out babe x

hi everyone!

Just nipped home for my shake (i live 30secs from my office!)

Brilliant start to the day the new girl is great and we are getting on very well - so im really excited. I have a photo of me on my website and she is like OMG - you need to change your photo that looks nothing like you - we spent the first hour of the day talking about lipotrim! lol

Thanks to everyone for ur comments - u all rock! :)

xox

Nice one julz - have a great weekend hunni xx

Back