whoop!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Just got ready for work - I got a new girl starting today - and I cannot even put into words how happy I feel that I am going into work looking so slim and smart!

One of the MAIN triggers that made me want to loose weight was how being obese had affected my confidence and motivation at work. Now that I feel slim it really is great to start feeling confident in myself again, and proud of how i look instead of feeling ashamed.

I just tumble dried a pair of trousers to make them smaller! :) Worked out well! Think im going to start tumble drying everything now and get them all to shrink a little bit! ha ha ha!

So feeling good today! To anyone just starting out - the difference this diet will make to your life in a few months is unreal, so no matter how hard you find it at the start - the feelings you get when you get to goal far outweigh it all. Infact I reckon its been so easy to get to where I am now - I almost feel like I have cheated! lol

Have a good day everyone!

luv
    julz
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    wow great possitive post julz, this diet is TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. hope you have a great day

4. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great post julz, you sound really happy (as always). The tumble drier could be the answer to your current wardrobe crisis - I like it! Have a great day at work. x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Great idea about the tumble dryer! Hope you have a great day hun :) :) you sound so positvive and happy full of life and energy xx

6. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i so plased for you julz, thats great, jst the motivation i need tody, i'mfeeling pants and drained again. have a great day!

7. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    nice positive post hun. glad you're feeling so happy - and so you should too, you look bloody fantastic!!

i think i'm drowning. i've drank 2 litres of water already this morning. I normally only manage that in a day. i'm on a mission. lolol

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Love the positivity doll, keep it up and show the new girl what a fab new boss she's got :)

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mmmmmm, tumble dryer - that might work!

Julz, you are such a positive person that if I ever feel down I pop on here and read some of your posts (and look at Georgies photos) Best inspiration I know!

x

10. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Happy days m8 x

Nothing like the looks and that confident feeling inside, hold your head up high and knock em out babe x

11. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    hi everyone!

Just nipped home for my shake (i live 30secs from my office!)

Brilliant start to the day the new girl is great and we are getting on very well - so im really excited. I have a photo of me on my website and she is like OMG - you need to change your photo that looks nothing like you - we spent the first hour of the day talking about lipotrim! lol

Thanks to everyone for ur comments - u all rock! :)

xox

12. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nice one julz - have a great weekend hunni xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.