Whoopiddy doodahhh!! I did it!

catxx

Just have to share - Got to target today and my 2.5 stone award! I am sooo thrilled! :xmascheers:

Four months ago I had given up hope that I could do it again. But thanks to SW and my lovely consultant I have and never thought it would be before xmas!
:26:

Now the fun begins trying to keep it off over xmas but I am going to try and aim for just a small gain. :)

:109:

Well done hun. That's a fantastic weight loss is such a short space of time!
Enjoy Christmas and your new slim body!!

Well done catxx! That is fantastic - I'm so pleased for you! :happy036: :happy096:

Fabulous stuff, well done you xxxxx

:dancing_snowman:

That's worth dancing for joy for.

I notice you are 2lbs under goal weight so you are 2lbs in hand to start with.

Enjoy your Christmas............

Thank you so much everyone. It hasn't always been easy but it has been worth it!

Only tips I can offer are:
*Food diary (filled mine in on-line ev day!)
*Plenty of super free foods (always keep a melon in fridge to slice).
*limit alcohol lol!
*Plenty of water
*Always focus on how you want to feel on weigh in day! That lovely feeling you get when you step on and see a loss.
*Don't give up, it works!

I am off on my 'big night out' tomorrow. Meal at hotel with friends and disco and am looking forward to it rather than worrying what I am going to wear. Wish I could always be this strong and determined. I am staying at class to keep me on track and have found minimims great for support and inspiration.

xxxx:)

Congratulations!! That's amazing, and you got there quite quickly too! You sound like you have it sussed, as long as you have taken on board the good habits and changed your relationship with food then you're onto a winner!! You can now relax a little and totally enjoy all the yummy Christmas food and then maintain in the New Year! Well done!X

Congratulations! What a fab Christmas present to yourself x

well done....it is so nice to feel. I am onto my 2.5 stone loss and had a lovely parent ( I work at a primary school) tell me today that she did not recognise me!!! It makes you feel sooooo good. Your tips are good and yes i use online diary every day. Don't drink enough water though...do you think it helps to lose??
julie xx

Congratulations that is great news!

Thats brilliant ... Well done xxxx

Back