Whoops!!!

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Well.. I did it, and it wasn't good!!!

Thanks to all of you on here i did not give in the other night, and as i was advised (by Sandra, i think, so thanks hun), it passed and i was fine about not eating....

Then today, Joe took me to my mums while he went fishing for the day... All ok until just before lunchtime, while shopping with my mum i realised i had forgotten my door keys-no keys, no shake!!

So..................... I had chicken breast and salad as i was starting to feel ill.. And i can honestly say i am really really happy to be back on the shakes.. Although it wasn't planned i did not enjoy eating it at all!!

Can i assume i am still in ketosis?, because if i have to go through the first few days again, i will just carry on with a refeed....

Thanks guys.. I hope you are all doing well x x

u'll still be in ketosis.. not as yummy as we build everything up to be isn't it not.. i was actually quite disappointed wen i first ate. your doing brill!

I'd say you are still in Ketosis Su, you didn't have any carbs or anything. I'm really delighted for you that you feel better now about being on the shakes. Maybe it was a good thing that this happened today...you can throw yourself into the last few weeks with gusto now and continue your 4lb Queen reign!! :)

I agree with Ella Belle :) xx

hey! good job for not going completely off it! i slipped up as well but im determined to continue on.. youve done so well so far, id say just continue on with the shakes and youll be fine! you know you can do it! :)

You will be fine Su, it may give you some determination back to finish the next few weeks, What are we all gonna do when we slim?? I hope we dont all lose touch it will be a shame xxx

Hi babes....sorry about that but hey it's no big deal is it? I'd put money on you sticking to the diet now without obsessing about food again. Perhaps that's why some of the other tfr diets advocate a break every few weeks? We all know from conventional diets that if you can't have something that you want it all the more!

Isn't it weird how so many of us are struggling this week? Is it the weather? Proximity to Xmas? Dunno.....

i think all of the above to be honest!!....stressful time of year! :)

Thank you all so much..

I was worried so i went to the pharmacy (again!! i have been there twice since my weigh in on Monday) and confessed.. She told me the same as all of you have, and she said she would weigh me again to put my mind at rest, and i have lost another pound, so i am really pleased :D :D

Can't we set up a separate forum so that we can still all stay in touch? I suppose not everyone has facebook (I have it but rarely use it-i am always on here!! lol) x x

Thank you all so much..

I was worried so i went to the pharmacy (again!! i have been there twice since my weigh in on Monday) and confessed.. She told me the same as all of you have, and she said she would weigh me again to put my mind at rest, and i have lost another pound, so i am really pleased :D :D

Can't we set up a separate forum so that we can still all stay in touch? I suppose not everyone has facebook (I have it but rarely use it-i am always on here!! lol) x x

Su, all we've got to do is pm our email addresses but it's probably a good thing to keep in touch on here to remind us of how we all 'met' and keep us on the straight and narrow...

How about calling the thread 'A bunch of losers'...

its good you have a good relationship with your chemist! and well done on the loss! keep your chin up and look at how well you have done..youll be there in no time all ready for Christmas! :)

Su, all we've got to do is pm our email addresses but it's probably a good thing to keep in touch on here to remind us of how we all 'met' and keep us on the straight and narrow...

How about calling the thread 'A bunch of losers'...

That's a great idea Sandra!! If we are all still on here, it means we can try and help/encourage others who are a bit behind us..

Back