Whoops

shep

Silver Member
:( Oh dear :( I have been weighed and I have gained 1lb, I know I was naughty but I've gained :tear_drop: But as my friends pointed out it is my TOTM and last month I put on 3lbs at the same time, didn't make me feel much better. :break_diet:

So my pledge is to be good from tomorrow, I am going to dose myself up tonight with cold meds and have an early night and restart in the morning refreshed and hopefully with a little less cold in me.

Please send me some goodwill and motivation. Big Hugs to all and good luck;)

Good luck, you can do it!
:)

*hugs* *hugs*

Wings of determination are flapping your way :D

1lb isn't too bad - in the scheme of things it is a drop in the ocean and you are sure to shift more next week. And with it being TOTM too - well a gain is not so unusual.

Chin up and aim for next week :D

*hugs*

Thanks to all of you wonderful people, I dont feel as bad now, must be the day caps kicking in. I know its not too bad but...... still abit disappointed, I had my meals and extras just feel that I have wasted a whole week. Maye my cold is getting me down as well, I am so tired so an early night is defintely called for.

I am sending a cuddle all the way from Scotland! Don't be hard on yourself shep, totm is a nightmare were the scales are concered!

Ditto what everyone else has said and a few more **hugs**

Hope you feel better in the morning. As long as it doesn't make you think 's*d it' 1lb is a tiny hiccough (sp?) (or a decent poo ..... sorry :( )

What a bummer! :mad:
I am so sorry!!
But................ you know you can do it and you will!!
We are all here because we want to lose and it is such a tough road that we are on! Don't give up!
When you feel unwell with a viral type infection it's even harder! They do say feed a cold and starve a fever! :ambulance:
Sleep well - remember tomorrow is a new day! Also you can't go back and change anything and it could have been worse!!!:rolleyes:
All of us are rooting for you!!

What a bummer! :mad:
I am so sorry!!
But................ you know you can do it and you will!!
We are all here because we want to lose and it is such a tough road that we are on! Don't give up!
When you feel unwell with a viral type infection it's even harder! They do say feed a cold and starve a fever! :ambulance:
Sleep well - remember tomorrow is a new day! Also you can't go back and change anything and it could have been worse!!!:rolleyes:
All of us are rooting for you!!

Thanks luv, plan for the day drop daughter off at school and go back to bed for a couple of hours.

I am going to aim for 2lb a week, have lots of social events coming up, have my neices baby christening 19th April (not seen since before crimbo want to look slimmer) my 11th anniversary on the 11th April, a wedding July 11th and couple weeks after that off to Tenerife. So I have alot of upcoming things and don't want to be saying if only I had stuck to the dietI could of been 2 - 3 stone lighter.

My husband has also said if I stick to it I can order the hampers when I need one, was beginning to worry about the £190 but we worked out that my food daily would cost about the same.:D

Morning Shep :D

How you feeling today? *hugs*

I'm sure when not "dieting" that I get through way more than £190 a month in food - all those takeaways and chocolate and stuff - eekk!

Whereabouts in Tenerife are you going? Have you been before? I love Tenerife and would really like to live there - maybe some day :)

Morning Shep :D

How you feeling today? *hugs*

I'm sure when not "dieting" that I get through way more than £190 a month in food - all those takeaways and chocolate and stuff - eekk!

Whereabouts in Tenerife are you going? Have you been before? I love Tenerife and would really like to live there - maybe some day :)

Never been before but going to El Marques just up from Los Gigantes. Cant wait.

Was going to go have a look at Los Gigantes but never got round to it. It is supposed to be beautiful and very popular. Wish I was going with you hehe!

I totally agree - I am sure the extra chocolate, take aways and treats etc including wine must cost me so much!
I think having the good times (weddings, holidays etc) to look forward to really helps!:)
My DH has started a 'diet' - he doesn't want to do DC but has cut down on all the extras as he wants to shift a few stone! - that can only help me!!

Oh it's great when you've got someone also being 'careful' around. Much better than when they're looking for something to eat and having all kinds of things you 'can't' .... That'll be a big help, good for him too!! (I mean good on him not good for him healthwise - though of course it WILL be that too ........... rabbit, rabbit, rabbit ........;))

All the 'nice' stuff is still in the cupboards for the children. My boys are all skinny and eat loads and do a lot of sport so I have to be very motivated and strong not to head to the cupboards!! My 5 year old also couldn't open his sweets this evening and needed help! Oh! that was hard!!!

Ooooo I bet it was!! What a bummer!! I have things around for OH and for the grandchildren when they come and usually, most of the time I'm fine with them but at times like this morning ..... well let's just say there's nothing left except some fruity lollipops :(:(

Back