Who's coming on the board over Christmas?

eternity

Gold Member
Just checking whether I'll be talking to myself over the Christmas Day etc period.
I will keep checking in on here when I have time so that I get a bit of motivation to be as good as I can.
What about everyone else?

Hi I've just joined the forum and am hoping to find it useful. The idea of being able to come on and talk to people facing the same obstacles over christmas appeals...we can do it!

I'll be on more than ever for two reasons;
1 - I'm on hols so will have more free time
2 - I always come on when I need motivation and inspiration. I reckon I'll need your help over Christmas with all the temptations around!

X

Well, after getting drunk and inviting every wastrel punk in Cambridge to my house for christmas day last night I have a feeling that the laptop will be put away in the bedroom for the day.
Dohh.

I'll be here...... doing my food diary and seeing how everyone is getting on :) Either that or I'll be on here wanting some help myself ;) xxx

You definitely wont be talking to yourself hun xxx

I may have to come on here in order to get away from the sheer madness in the madhouse. :eek:

I always think that i am a gnats whisker away from being arrested for murder of serious assault on xmas day. I love xmas, i really do, but now and again...let's just say family members can occasionally test one's patience. :cool:

i will be here! :D not as much cos you know how it is with families an stuff!!!

but here as much as poss - need you guys support! xxx

I'll be here! Even if it's only to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I plan to have the big day off but will add up and post my flexible syns :eek:

i am hoping to be about am at inlaws from xmas eve to boxing day so not sure will try to come on on psp if all fails

I'll be at some point no doubts. I love Christmas but hate spending it away from everyone as it's just like a normal day for us really.

Our tree is up, the decs are not...yet. My dd's went to see Santa today at a garden centre and came back giddily wanting to get the tree up.

Bless. :)

Back