Who's done the Wendy plan?

CLH_X3

Gold Member
An does it actually work?!

I did and lost 3.5lbs that week!

In fact, I've been dreadfully naughty this week for a whole variety of reasons, and will be doing it again for a week from Wednesday.

Good luck!

Aww wow ...

Iv user like less then 15 of my weeklys, seems like alot of extra to eat ..

I've done it and lost 2.5lb that week which was my biggest loss in a week to date. I'm doing it again this week in fact.
Here's details for user above...
The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Last edited:
I've used it and I found that it got me out of the rut I was stuck in. I plan on doing it again next week (I have a plans this coming week which mean that I'll need to keep my weeklies for.)

I'll let you know how I get on.

Ive doen it in the past and it always gave me a great kick start :)
give it a try x

I don't think I'd follow it all the time, just once in a while to shock the metabolism lol. Doing it this week as I'm hovering around the same weight for 3 weeks so hoping it'll give me a boost :)

I don't think I'd follow it all the time, just once in a while to shock the metabolism lol. Doing it this week as I'm hovering around the same weight for 3 weeks so hoping it'll give me a boost :)

I agree back in 2009 i did this plan once every 6 weeks :)

Just remembering doing the Wendy plan way back when, before the "Discover Plan" was even called that - back when it was still "123 Success"... god that was a laugh! :8855: I have this recollection of getting through a day (somehow) on 12 points once. Not an experience I would choose to repeat! :eek:

It seems to me that ProPoints really is the Wendy plan if you think about it - we all spread our weeklies out across the week in different ways anyway, and I'm willing to bet that having 1 very high day and 6 lower ones is a really, really common way of doing it.

Its similar but you'll never have to give up any of your daily pp the way you did on the old plan (no way I could've done that). You're topping up your pp every day but doing it in a certain way which keeps your metabolism ticking over I think. Worked well for me, worth a try for anyone who's having trouble I'd say :)

tweetyuk said:
does it matter when you take the +18 ? on the old plan the high points were taken 3 days b4 wi

Not sure... I'll let you know because I mixed it up this week and had +18 on the first day. Will know on saturday whether it still has an affect lol!

i might try it if my losses hit a rock. but so far so good. ... can't remember the exact spread out of the weeklies but i tend to save my weeklies till the weekend and use what i need then (so these are my higher usage days), then if i have some left they are there to use over the week before WI :)

I've already posted the details and spread out of the weeklies in this thread there a couple days ago if you look back peeps :) x

hehe so you did :) ....thank you, i only skimmed the 1st page so missed it, lol :)

I tried it but it didn't have that much of a difference in my losses for me, I was so disappointed (although I don't know for sure if the Wendy Plan worked 'accurately' for me- in and out of doctors at the minute you see). :(

Back