Whos freaking out about the weekend?

chele80

On a mission
I am!

I hate weekends on CD

It's temptation after temptation after temptation.

I've been fretting about the weekend since Wednesday.
Just hoping DH doesn't have a blowout like he did last weekend.

I'm soooooo stressed!!!

Me -

I'm going out for some drinks with friends on Saturday. I'm going to drive and stick to water but I know I'll be tempted and will have to dig deep not to cave!!

Then there is the whole not eating thing when everyone around you seems to eat or talk about bloody food!!!!!!!

me !!! we are taking our 4 year old to KFC tomorrow then to the cinema to watch tangled ..my idea of CD hell .. as i love KFC and eating at the cinema !!!! I am going to chop 3 different bars up into 3 , then take a bit of each and chop up into a bag .. so its like having revels ... almost !!!

then we are going to hubbys foster parents on sunday for roast beef and yorkies .. she makes the best yorkies i have ever tasted and I sooo want some :/ gonna be a tough one this weekend :)

Oh god me too! I'm dreading it! Last time I did cd I gave up on the Saturday, I hope I have more willpower this time! Good luck everyone xx

I've given in twice in January and just can't in february. Each time I do it's like two steps forward one step back
I'm so desperate to lose thus next stone so I move to 810 that that's what's keeping me going this weekend x

im going out to lunch with my friends tommorrow, not drinking and having chicken salad ..it will be worth it when im slim though,just have to hold tight on to that wagon!

Hey all I don't think I'll be too bad this weekend. OH is away working all weekend so there won't even be a mention of a take away etc.
And my plan for sat is to split my shakes during the day, then make the chilli soup into crisps for the evening and have a bar. So that will be my sat nite treat. Crisps and a choc bar lol. So hopefully that will keep me on track. Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well i spent all this weeks money to make sure i cant go buy anything and i intend to stay in all weekend

Gosh, on weekends the entire family is ALWAYS here, so I have 4 complete meals to cook!! it's always trying making sure not to taste or nibble, or succumb to the great smells!! I moved up to SS+ last week and barely held on, so i think i'm gonna move to 810 and hope it'll keep me sane

enlightenme2 said:
Gosh, on weekends the entire family is ALWAYS here, so I have 4 complete meals to cook!! it's always trying making sure not to taste or nibble, or succumb to the great smells!! I moved up to SS+ last week and barely held on, so i think i'm gonna move to 810 and hope it'll keep me sane

Omg you deserve a medal

Me too going to the footie match to watch Aston Villa with friends.

The girls have been going on about going for drinks first then a curry afterwards.

Gonna have to play it by ear ! Just hope I stay strong and remember to say NO lol x

Me! I am going to manchester for the night tomorrow and going on a night out with some friends. Ahhhh I need willpower!

Mr T back, cooked him big tea which he ate as I had soup....then he goes and pours himself a drink and brings out the crisps. I wasn't even tempted to think about having a drink when he was away, anyway have made myself a huge mug of tea and jumped on here.

Monday will be here soon enough! x

I do at weekends! But il be quite busy this weekend taking dad shopping and getting my bag ready for hospital lol

For my "treat" I have an Atkins bar lol

Back