WHO'S GOT WIND?

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
:giggle:

It's been blowing a gale here this afternoon. We nearly got blown over on the way back from school.

Dizzy x

i swear i havent been near a CD bar in days!!!

I have the other type:whistle: ! Home made cream of tomato soup for tea! YUM!!

AWWWW you bored ....?

I have had c**p day today, still got bit of headache but it pulsates on the right side when I stand up at the minute......blooming brain ache I think.....if it aint turned to mush.

AWWWW you bored ....?

I have had c**p day today, still got bit of headache but it pulsates on the right side when I stand up at the minute......blooming brain ache I think.....if it aint turned to mush.

Not really bored. Lots to do before I can get to bed and really fancy getting head to pillow ASAP tonight. But need a bit of cheering up go really upset by the news of the family in Belgium and then with other things felt I needed to lighten things up a bit before hitting the sack.

Hope your headache is better tomorrow. Have you been drinking lots of water?

Any other symptons? Do you think it is caused by worrying about Wayne?

Dizzy x

Yes, I'm afraid it's a bit windy up here this evening, both outside and inside the house :eek: well we did have chilli for dinner :p

Yes, I'm afraid it's a bit windy up here this evening, both outside and inside the house :eek: well we did have chilli for dinner :p

It's got everywhere haven't it. Question is Draught excluder on or off?

Dizzy x

Back