Who's had 100% day

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Right let's try this one shall we...... Who's had 100% day today?

Me (thank God Haribo are low fat cos making party bags was torture & a fair few jumped in my mouth)

ooh not really sure but i suspect not with my wine and pretzels. will check in sunday to thursday :(

Was doing really well until I sat down to watch tv - felt the need to open a bag of Maynards wine gums - have now eaten so many I feel a little sick!!!

Nope no tabs for me yesterday - thank you lunch with my boss then met my bro at the pub and sat on the quay in the sun with a few beers then fish n chips on the way home. Bad diet day!

I was yesterday (Friday) just got up so am so far today haha! X

So far ... Lol

Me too so far! X

Me.... However I think the fact that I have woken up full of cold with nasty cough is helping.. I can't taste anything haha

Not me :(

try tomorrow. must work harder lol

well can i just ask what is a 100% day. i am under calorie goal according to myfitnesspal. but i have eaten doritos and a bottle of wine. so maybe i have had a 100% day although i have forgotten to take my tablets. honestly i do try but i like my wine and something salty.

ok well i have had a 100% day today. well unless i eat something not allowed but feel confident.

Back