Whos still to sign up??

I love the WW forum and find it nothing but supportive. I dont think anyone intentially meant to be clicky at all, I think it was more a case of people were suggesting ideas of how to best sort the teams and that in itself became confusing because of all the different threads.

Great idea on the poll Irene - Well done you!!! Wont be voting myself as I really dont mind either way - I can see pros and cons for both sides.

I think to say this is cliquey is very unfair. The teams was suggested by Saraian the other day and the idea just took off. If you look back at the posts from that time, the idea just evolved naturally and suggestions were made as people read it. Nothings carved in stone and this thread was started so we could easily see who still needed a team. I cant believe people are falling out over something thats meant to be a bit of fun!!

So, still looking for team places:

dietingqueen
xxemmaxx
Jools
MommyB
21lbs to go1
susan70

Last edited:
Can I sign up please?

I'm sorry for expressing my opinion which is simply that, only my opinion which I do believe is just as valid as anyone else's here. All I did was say how it felt from my perspective, as someone who was not on line at the time it was all decided & was told that the decision had been made, even though I was not the only one saying that maybe it needed to be changed, I was just the most vocal.

You may not agree with me & that's fine but you cannot tell me how I feel/think is unfair as I am entitled to my feelings/thoughts/opinions as much as you are to yours.

Anyway, as I said in my first post I wish everyone all the best. Right now I'm not sure I should be here anymore so I'll sign off x

Good luck!x

The problem is Anna when something is suggested, it tends to just go with the flow. Its not really feasible to throw an idea out then wait a week til everyones been online to have their say. The rules evolved just through conversation and as more people came on they were changed, added to. To throw an idea out then wait for everyones feedback isnt practical.

I do think to say this forum is cliquey IS unfair, Ive never found it that way, to me that infers were deliberately excluding people which is absolutely not the case. All thats happened over the past few days is we've run with and developed an idea, theres several people still havent been online yet but that doesnt mean theyre excluded, far from it. We're not starting til next week to give everyone the chance to join in.

well i dont mind starting a new group if that makes tings easier?

Last edited:
Ok, I know I may be a little late in joining in the discussion and I am sorry if things have died down and this post bring things back up but I need to say it...I'm sorry.

I feel so guilty right now. Anna, I am so sorry you feel like this. I read this thread and was quite upset to read what has happened regarding selection of the groups. The reason i feel guilty is because I feel it is my fault that you may have felt left out. I had read somewhere (probably incorrectly) that we were going to have bigger teams. When you asked to join team 4 I was thrilled and basically told you you could. I had no idea teams were limited to 4 people and I made you feel part of a team that I had no right to as I did not know the rules or anything. It was my mistake. I can totally understand why you felt upset because I guess it must have felt like you were being refused entry to team 4 or even worse feeling rejected. I am really sorry. I should never have basically said yes when I myself had no idea what was happening. I feel really rubbish and I really hope you choose to come back and join us in the journey of 2009. You know how highly I (and others!) regard you and your efforts. Sandy, Sara (and anyone else!), I am sorry that my actions may have led to someone feeling left out.

*signing off feeling and like rubbish* :(

Lea, I came in here to read your message as you asked me to in my diary...

Bless you, I want you to know that you have nothing to apologise for, nothing at all. So please stop feeling bad about it, smile & know that you are someone whose friendship I value, who I respect & who has at no point ever done anything to upset me or to contribute to me feeling anything other than happy & positive. So you can stop feeling bad as it really is a waste of time as there is no need :):):)

Bit bizarre, I've said I want to sign up for a team but what does the team do:confused:

Just been to see Bradley Walsh in panto - excellent - worth seeing him in woking:8855:

Am doing ww but am going to be eating more than I usually do, so how will I loose weight??

weight.png

Bit bizarre, I've said I want to sign up for a team but what does the team do:confused:

Just been to see Bradley Walsh in panto - excellent - worth seeing him in woking:8855:

Am doing ww but am going to be eating more than I usually do, so how will I loose weight??

weight.png

I lived in Woking for a year last year! Now I live in Addlestone. *waves*

Can I join a team please? Just switched back to weight watchers from Slimming World. Loved being in a team on SW board, keeps you going :D

dietingqueen
xxemmaxx
Jools
MommyB
21lbs to go1
susan70
lydia150970
jennikay
lauramumof2
Ariana
Princess84

Last edited: