Whos still to sign up??

Starlight

Gold Member
Ok who still isnt part of a team???

If youre still not in a team but want to be....sign up now so we can work out whos still interested

This is getting sooooo confusing :giggle:

have i missed something? lol i'm not in a team but would liek to be.... if that makes sense

oh no ur not going to do the whole gym class team pick ting... I was alwaysssss last :( lol xx

i say spread em out between teams we have, and Team Loser will [begrudgingly] take the extra person! ;)

no but in all seriousness, i dont think its that big of a deal if theres maybe 1 person difference in members.. we can always look at it in the end of the day and say well Team 1 had 24 out of a possible 26 and Team 2 had 24 out of a possible 24 etc..

RachelA isnt in a team either i dont think.. then theres Kirsty and Lou etc, Emma.. and others! Will have to bother them and see if they want to join in :)

me me me , please.lol.

dietingqueen
xxemmaxx
Jools
MommyB
Anna
21lbs to go1
susan70

Can I just add we agreed on 4 people per teams. I had a lot of pms yesterday over mega confusion on how many team members, scoreing etc - please can we keep it too 4! If there is a huge demand to be met then ladies set up your own teams on first come first serve basis. It keeps the idea simple and no one feels under pressure and that way no arguments or people feeling bad.

Will we end up with the same situation the CD teams face, people dropping out & teams soon ending up with few members, members who don't post etc, loads to teams to keep track of? Not that it bothers me but I know when I did CD I stopped doing the team thing because it became so messy at the time.

Who agreed to 4 members a team? Was there a vote? Or was it decided by the moderators or those who were on line at the time?

Will we end up with the same situation the CD teams face, people dropping out & teams soon ending up with few members, members who don't post etc, loads to teams to keep track of? Not that it bothers me but I know when I did CD I stopped doing the team thing because it became so messy at the time.

Who agreed to 4 members a team? Was there a vote? Or was it decided by the moderators or those who were on line at the time?

A few people online did at the time.

As a moderator of the WW section I was no part of the decision. It was decided by members online at that time and I just go along with their ideas.

Irene xx

I dont see how this has become clicky. Its just a bit of fun, no pressure on anyone. Im sorry you feel that way anna.
For the record i dont find this clicky - i hate clicky groups and have never considerd ww section like that.

I think the WW section is great and definately not cliquey. We are all here for the same reason and if we can get support and help from fellow members that is a big bonus

Irene xx

Last edited:
I think the WW section is great and definately not clicky. We are all here for the same reason and if we can get support and help from fellow members that is a big bonus

Irene xx

Exactly, i haver found this section nothing but supportive. And team idea i just took from my weeks at cambridge diet - but not as seriously as the ladies do in there.

Back