Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

why am I feeling down and hungry????? (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kerryberry, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I am doing great on SS have been 100% for the whole time I have been doing CD which is 11 weeks tomorrow.

But today I can't face anymore water, soup or bars I have a cracking headache which is don't not having enough water and I know its going to effect my loss this week. I am counting down the hrs till I have my week of SS+ before starting 100% again.

I have got through many occasions and hurdles so why now am I feeling down and fed up??

The kids have had take away pizza tonight and it made me really upset as it smelt so good and I really want some but I am not going to give in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Asa

Asa Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Keep strong and try not to give in! I did, and now I haven't been able to get back on track for weeks. I personally think it is much harder to get back on track than to stay on track. But, I made a mistake :D. Good luck!

4. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I will not give in but its just really hard sometimes which i am sure you know yourself and the only thing that stops me is I can't do those first 3 days again lol

5. Asa

Asa Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Haha, I can't do the three first days again, that's why I am not getting back on track again :D, I will do one of the higher plans instead.

6. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    i have my week off ss 100% coming up and I am ready for the crappy 3 days when i have to go back on ss 100% but i am not doing it before then

7. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are only a week away from your SS+ week which will be the break you need. It is just a case of getting through each day for the rest of this week. Can you have some of your water in leaf teas? I have just started drinking peppermint tea and find it a great way to get another litre or so throughout the day - plus it has helped ease my stomach as well.

You are doing really well, keep strong and focussed!!

8. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Kerry - you won't necessarily have the 3 bad days getting back onto SS after your SS+ week!

9. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    cheers wales I didn't think about it really but your right as i will be eating low carb i should be fine thanks for pointing that out i feel a little more at ease.
    I am not a fan of teas but i suppose i could try

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.